part 29

Part 29

TIARA

I haven't spoke to Jason since I kicked him out and .I haven't spoke to daija since that night she came over. Everytime I call her she sent me to voicemail or her line was busy. All I know is it wasn't like daija to do that unless something was really wrong with her. I know Jason and I know he's a liar , he's cheated on me twice. But it didn't make sense for daija to do something like that.
Jaosn walked in the house And sat down on the couch. .
"so you wanted to talk "
"I want to know what happened "
"I already told you tiara."
" Okay and I want to hear it again "
I sat on the couch across from him and faced him looking him dead in his eyes. He could never lie straight whenever I looked him dead in the face.
" I told you when I was going to the bathroom she pulled me in and started flirting with me trynna fuck me "
"Oh really , that's funny "
" What "
"Because the first time you told me she walked in on you while you were using the bathroom. "
His facial expression changed
"Now which one is it Jason,"
"Man I told you what happend"
"Well ..." I took a sip from my vodka
"Daija is pregnant and the baby father is dead , a man she thought she was in love with is dead , her sister almost got her killed, and shine is the closest thing her baby has to a daddy and someone who loved her besides me, and I've been here for her through every step of the way-"
"Man ion wanna-"
"Don't interrupt me when I'm fuckin talking !... Why would daija risk our friendship and lose her husband for a no good nigga not to mention her best friend supposed to be man "
"Man whatever I gotta get to work "
He stood and headed out the door slamming it behind him.

STEPHANI

"you didn't tell me I was gone get hurt old man " I said looking at my red eye in the bathroom mirror. That bitch was crazy but shid I would have the same reaction if it was me. Mr. Thompson been a big help round here though he paid off my bills I don't know how but he did it.
He poured money and weed out of a duffle bag on my living room table
"Where the hell you got this from "
" Well while you were getting drug out the house , I had some friends make a visit to shines wharehouse down in georigia "
"Damn so y'all robbed one his wharehouses ? Damn I'm impressed , how did you find it "
" Alicia"
"Wait you nena crazy Alicia ? The one with he baby "
"Yes , my daughter "
"That's your daughter ! , I used to strip with her a while back , how is she ? "
"She maintaining " he said counting the money.
Now that I think about I haven't seen Alicia since he's been around. Something wasn't right about this man but it wasn't my business, long as my bills were paid I was good.
He divided the weed and money between the two of us and started bagging his cut.
I sat at the table and started rolling a blunt.
"So what's the next plan "
" I need to find a way for him to get out of town"
"What for "
" Another one of shines wharehouses it right down the road from him and he's always in that office... That's where all the big money money is, I need him to be distracted."
"Well that's gonna be hard that wharhouse in particular is surrounded with caners and security standing at the gates and trust me their packing, I don't even see how you got into the other one "
"One of my guys snuck in using a fake badge , but I'm pretty sure after that security has gotten twice as hard to get through "
"If we get shine to leave town it'll be easier why? "
"Because shine office is the only way in, if we could get through there we could get to the safe ".
"Damn, but one more question !".
He turned at me with a aggravated look but I didn't give a fuck. .
"What about Daija ?"
"Shes 7 months pregnant what can she do" he said laughing grabbing his bag
He headed to the door and turned to look at me one more time
"O dnt worry princess you gone have money that'll last a lifetime "