part 10

Part 10
DAIJA
" I'm sorry daij "
" The hell going on in here."
Our father walked in with a shocking look on his face. Kisha took a breath in relief , but idk what for cus this bitch was still dead to me. After every thing she out me through , why does she deserve to live.
He grabbed my wrist and held on
" Come on baby it's okay what ever it is we can fix it ... Come let me see it"
" No daddy, I have to this will never stop"
" Baby look at me."
His eyes were sincere and trusting anyone would give in. I closed my eyes whimpering still pointing it at her head.
" Dad.."
" Daija baby put it down before your mom gets here, you don't want to upset her on her birthday do you ? "
He grabbed the gun slow and steady and began unloading it siting it on the table.
He grabbed my shirt bringing me in for a hug and hung on tight rubbing my back
" It's okay "
Kisha slid to the floor covering her face sobbing.
" Kisha go upstairs and get right "
She did what was told and he sat me on the chair wiping my face. It's a good thing I didn't wear makeup today cus I would've looked a fucking mess.
We could hear mama pulling into the drive way and he started hiding the bullets and the gun, I grabbed a pot and put some water on.
" Oh my goodness it's so hott out there , where's Kisha ? "
" Upstairs using the bathroom , did you find what you needed "
" Yes ,child with high ass loaf of stale bread."
Kisha came down stairs with a fake smile on her face giving my mom a hug while my dad stood in the corner giving us the look. We already knew what that look ment
---
" How was your mom's "
" It was fine .."
Shine been reading me like a book all night he asked me the same question over and over hoping to get the truth. Even though I said one thing my facial expressions and body language said another.
" Idk before all this I felt like I knew what I wanted I had everything planned out but after the thing with my ex and my sister I guess it's been hard to figure out what I want.. I know what I want it's just ughhhh" I plopped my head back on the pillow and looked at the ceiling.
Sitting on the other side of the couch he took a sip of his vodka and moved closer.
" Well, Since you were so sure back then , tell me "
"Tell you what "
He came closer to my face with our lips almost touching.
" What do you want "
He looked straight in my eyes waiting for me to answer but before I could he put his lips on mines kissing me long and hard. Idk if the heater on or what but it got hot as hell! Somebody open a fucking window in here.
Soon as he slid his tounge in my mouth , shit I felt like Kisha scary ass for a moment. With his lips still on mines he laid me on my back. And of course a bitch had to ruin the mood, cus we heard a knock on the door
" Who is it " he said wiping under his lip.
I sat up and fixed my dress trying to look decent. His homeboy came through the door with a bottle in his hand yelling.
" Aye wassup man turn up !!!"
" Come on man not tonight "
He looked at me and smiled
" Ooooo I see but let me holla at you real quick."
I didn't want to be rude so I went upstairs to the guest room were I slept. I started start rummaging through my bags to find something sexy to put on. Obviously I took to long because when I turned around he was standing there at the door leaning against the wall.
"Who was that "
" A friend "
" Oh true I ain't know you to be social "
" You know what I notice.... You talk alot when you nervous "
" Well shit you always starring at me ! With that look "
He smiled wide shinning his mouth jewlery.
" So I make you nervous "
I didn't say anything i just stood there waiting to see what happens next.
" Well im finna make you feel alotta ways"
He took my hand and led me down the hallway to his bedroom closing the door behind him.