part 19

Part 19
DAIJA

my heart was pounding , after what just happend. I was crying so hard I felt a migraine coming.
He comes towards me but I kept backing away.
"Stay away from me !"
He grabbed me my my arms and sat me on the bed kneeling in front of me.
" Daija , yes Alicia paid me to kill you but I gave that money back, you don't understand but I fell for you the moment I lookd into your eyes the first night you stayed here "
My body became tense listening to him. I didn't know what to believe.
" He's telling the truth "
We both turned our attention , towards a low but squeaky voice.
"Kisha ? "
" What the fuck you doing here , I spared your life you just keep trying, don't you "
" Hear me out -"
" no get out!"
" I called her " he said looking me straight in the face.
" I knew Shawn would do anything to get you to leave with him , so I called your sister so she can explain what really happened . "
Not sure if they planned their story before hand ,but Kisha didn't have reason to help shine so I listened
" Alicia did pay him to get rid of you but he gave the money back and threaten to kill me Shawn and Alicia if we came near you "
Folding my arms I looked back at him and stood in front of him waiting for his response
" Do you really love me "
" Yes with everything in my body " he said standing up.
He grabbed my hands and started walking me out of the room leading me down stairs, and Kisha followed us
"I wanna show you something"
Looking around the room for Mario , I spotted him sitting Shawn's body in the back of white truck. I couldn't believe this was all over.
"Remember last week I told you my office was being remodeld."
I nodded my head
" This is why " he said Opening the door
I broke down in tears instantly !.
"A nursery ? " Walking into the room I seen a crib with Teddy bears and toys and walls were beautifully painted with Disney jr. Characters. I wandered around the room rubbing my fingers through the packs Pampers stacked high as the dressers.
" You did this for my me ?"
" I did it for my family ." He said wiping my face, and kissing my lips
I walked over over to the walls , running my fingers through the art.
" For a man who left home at a early age he's doing pretty well for his self "
A deep ass voice flowed through our bodies like water, and we both turned around to see a tall black man , with a suit and tie and scar on his face.
" Pops ..." Shine said balling his fists. I've never seen this man before but from the looks of shine he wasn't too happy .