part 7

ALICIA
" So you gone do this or what ? ".
" Why should I do this for you " he said taking puffs from his blunt.
" Because I'm your sister , you told me you had my back through whatever right ?"
He didn't say anything he just starred out the window tapping his fingers.
I tossed him a roll of money and placed my hands on his desk, looking him in the face.
" Shine... There's more where that came from just get rid of her. "
I could usually get an answer by facial expressions and My brother never showed emotions , so It was hard to read him, but nothing could get in the way of his money.
I grabbed my baby and headed out but he spoke before we got to the door.
" Daija ..."
"What about her ?"
" Whats your reason behind all this "
" None of your business "
" That no good nigga of yours ? Trynna take out the competition?" His devilish laugh set a echo in the room. I knew he was trying to get under my skin. Shine loved getting under people skin
" She's in my way " I said walking out.
-----
" Damn what the fuck took you so long to answer the door "
" Come in !!" She said Snatching me inside her house.
" The fuck you got going on "
She started closing the blinds and curtains
" It's Shawn "
" What about Shawn ?"
She ran across the room and starting locking and covering the other window.
" Dammit Kisha what the fuck is wrong with you !! "
I sat on the couch and watched her pace back and forth
"Shawn been by here twice ! Looking for daija- you know he threaten to kill me if I was lieng to him ! Alicia you told me nobody would get hurt " I rolled my eyes as she started crying still pacing back and forth across the room.
I stood up and grabbed her face to see her eyes and they were full of fear. She sobbed with her body shaking uncontrollably.
" Kisha nothing will happen to you I promise... I got you "
"What about my sister , she gone be okay right ?"
" Yes I promise " I lied
She took a deep breath and I kissed her lips to reassure her everything was gonna work out.
" You can trust me " I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck. She turned around and faced me watching me unbutton her dress.
" You miss me ? "
" Yes " she said kissing my lips sliding her hands down my lower back. She pulled back and looked around the room.
" Wait where's Bella "
I pulled her closer and brushed my fingers through her wavy hair.
" She's home with Shawn "
" Y- you got me right ?"
" You gone talk all night ? "
She let out a deep breath and rubbed her face trying to clear her mind. I can't believe what I'm thinking but Kisha was right if this was going to work I needed Shawn to stay occupied. Not to mention I had to keep her happy to so she wouldn't rat me out.