What should we call him?

Red's P.O.V

I was feeling abit warm. It felt really nice so I snuggled the closest thing I can find.I couldn't really open my eyes since I was still super tired all though I didn't feel a huge pain like before. Its like sommone healed me. I didn't wanna think alot about this so I hugged the thing I grabbed even tighter.It felt so warm,cozy and safe...I actually never felt like this...

Stretch's P.O.V

I grabbed the little skeleton to heal his bruieses and stitches. I layed him on my lap so he could feel more comfortable. A few minutes later I was tired since I used my magic alot. All though I was proud of myself because most of the bruieses were gone. He looked better now actually!

While I was looking at him,I felt something holding my orage hoodie. I looked down to see and I was kinda shock. The little skeleton was snuggling to my hoodie,holding it tight. "Aww...how cute."

I didn't remove his hand since his face looked happy and I didn't want to disturb him by waking him up since he already looked super tired so I just went with the flow like always. The skeletons grips got more harder. I could feel the hot and kinda sweaty palms of his. I ignored it and layed down on the couch while laying the little skeleton next to me. Since he was hugging me tight,I decided to hug him back to make him feel better. And then...I fell asleep.

Blue's P.O.V

Last night,there were noises coming from the living room.I ignored them since I thought Papy was watching movies or It was just the sound of the wind from the outside.

The next morning when I woke up,I quickly put on my battle armor and head downstairs. I couldnt belive my eyes... My brother was ... hugging sommone that looked ... just like me...

I couldn't help but wake Papy up.He explained everything to me.Now I understood more of the situation and felt bad for the other skeleton.

"SOO...WHAT ARE WE CALLING THEM?"

Papy looked abit confused... It seemd like both of us didn't know what to call him. But later on Papy seemd like he had an idea.