Ya Hungry?

It's been a half an hour and Stretch pretty much showed me everywhere around Snowdin including his sentry stations. I really liked here cause everyone was nice and noone was threatning each other for no damn reason.

We stopped infront of a cafe looking place. I remembered that we already past here while Stretch was showing me around. I turned at him and asked.

"Uh...why are we here?"

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Ya hungry,right?"

I slowly nodded as I looked down to my non-existing stomache. Seeing me like this,Stretch once again chuckled and opened the door.

"Let's go."

Stretch's P.O.V

I slowly opened the door,letting Red go inside first. Once we were inside everyone was looking at me then the little skeleton with curious eyes. I patted Red on the back and we took a seat on the bar stools infront of the counter. Red was looking around while trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. This was kinda cute but funny at the same time. I chuckled but then felt Red's look on me.

"Why are ya laughing?"

Red was looking at me with an edgy expression. Damn. He's finally starting to get edgy huh? Heh.

"..Nothing. Welp...Whadd'ya want? Donut,cider?"

I took a honey bottle from the counter and started to drink it while waiting for Red's respond. He seem'd like he was kinda shy about his decision.

"...Is there any mustard here?"

Hearing this,me and Muffet raised an eyebrow while looking at him. He started to sweat and look away. I gave a chuckle as Muffet rolled her eyes.

"Sigh...He's just like you..."

Muffet went inside to grab a mustard bottle as I turned to Red.

"Is...she mad...?"

"Nah...Shes always like this when I only order honey too so no worries."

Red looked down abit and then a frown appeard on his face.

"Oh...I'm so fucking dumb...sorry..."

"What the- I thought we talked about this,Red. Stop calling yourself things that you aren't."

He looked at me with tired and sad eyes. I smiled at him wich looked like it kinda made him comfortable. He then faced the bar counter and continued glancing around. It was happy to see him like this...

Couple minutes later,Muffet came back holding a yellow bottle. She handed to Red and giggled.

"We only had one left but uh here you go."

Red took the mustard bottle while looking at it with amazed eyes. It seemd like he really likes mustard. Me and Muffet chuckled alittle and then Muffet went back to work. Red pulled the mustard bottle as he started to drink it...

He was really cute...

Abit later,Red's mustard was finished but still he was holding the bottle and squeezing it just to be sure theres no more left. He was just like me to be honest. After both of us were finished,we got up. I didn't had any money on me right now (like usaly) so I said Muffet to put it on my tab. Speaking about tab, I wonder how much has it been.

We walked to the front door. Red was holding my hoodies side cause he was still nervous but I just ignored it cause it wasn't bothering me,infact it was kinda adorable. We left Muffet's and head back home. I slowly opened the front door,unlocking with my keys.

We went inside. I closed the door and ploped down the couch lazily. Red was looking around. I got up and sat normally so Red can also sit. Blue still wasnt home so I decided to talk with Red alittle...

There were still questions that needed to be awnsered...

//FINALLY A LONG CHAPTER DOOD.
stay tuned~