Surprised

Red's P.O.V

All that has happened today...not to mention yesterday...It was all my fault...If I didnt let myself survive maybe...just...maybe...enough.

Toxic thoughts. All of them gathered in my brain trying to lower me. But I guess I deserved it... Sitting down,I tried to get away from these thoughts but I stopped as I heard fast footsteps coming from the hall telling me Stretch was near. The door slammed open as I felt a shiver down my spine. But as I thought,it was Stretch. He stopped to breath and then plopped down to the floor. I quickly ran next to him to make sure he was alright.

"S-Stretch?! Are you alright??? The hell happen?!"

He was about to speak but then he gave up cause it was obvious Blue was mad at him. How do I know? Well because he was shouting at the corridor telling Papyrus not to ever smoke again. It was kinda funny so a chuckle escaped from my mouth as Stretch stood back up. My eyes were now looking at the pajama that Stretch had in his grips. It was red with black stripes..Coincidence much...? Or maybe not.

"Take it...If it dosent fit though then I can bring a new one.."

I didn't want Stretch to go through one of a hell so I just hoped it fit. I nodded as I took the pj out of his hands then looked at him...

Stretch's P.O.V

I watched as the little skeleton took the pj out of my hands then I noticed his looks on me.I thought that he was just gazing at me but turns out...he just wanted some privacy.

"Oh...right."

I turned around with a faint orange tint on my cheeks looking at the wall and distracting myself as I waited for Red to finish.

"Okay...You can uh turn now...I guess..."

For some reason I was a bit nervous but when I turned around,I saw that the pajama fitted perfectly yet it was looking so cute on him. I just wanted to hug him and make him feel safe at this point.

"Aw you look adorable~"

The look on Red's face changed as I called him 'adorable'. He was mad yet blushing madly wich made it even cuter~

"S-SHUT UP!.."

"Awwww~"

I grabbed Red as he continued to get mad at me but lol I didnt care. I laid him on the bed and then went to turn off the lights. I turned around to see Red's face fully red like his name. Gosh does he ever stop being cute?

"You...alright?"

"H-Huh? Oh! Y-yeah I'm fine...It just...I never slept with someone other then boss and uh..."

"Its alright Red. You dont have to say anymore...And well incase you feel uncomfortable,I can just head d-"

My words were cut off as Red tackle hugged me,holding me tight. I was surprised...

"N-No. I dont want you to go Stretch. I just need to...move on from that so called 'boss' and start a new life with the one I...love..."

My heart was burst into happiness as my cheeks were now fully heated. I leand over to kiss Red's forehead as I snuggled along with him. This was one of the happiest but also the wierdest day of my life. The hug continued on as we both laid down and covered ourselves with the spear sheets.

"...Goodnight Stretch..<3.."

"....Goodnight Red~...."

//SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I had to rush because I was very busy this week but hope you guys don't mind! ♥

~Stay Tuned