Sounds

The night went on as Stretch and Red cuddled into each other while having a peacefull rest along with Blue on the other room...But soon to be awaken...

Blue's P.O.V.

I woke up to the small but loud sounds coming from the downstairs. I pulled my hand to my face and rubbed my eye sockets. At first,I thought it could be Papy since he sometimes wakes up in the midnight to grab his honey bottle or to have a snack and when he does he mostly bumps into stuff so it probably was Papy. But of course,this thought didnt stop me from thinking the...others. It could be Papyrus sure and it could also be Red if he's like my brother but...it could also be...Him. The last thought made a shiver go down from my spine as I hugged myself. I took a sigh as I stood up from the bed and fixed my pajamas....
No! These thoughts weren't gonna stop me! I'm the Magnificent Blue and I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about! MWEH HEH HEH!
I walked twords the door and thern slowly turned the knob. Right after I did that the sounds were more clear and abit more louder...Sounds like someone's struggling...

"...Mweh..?"

I slowly went down from the stairs and as I did the sound got louder...and louder...and louder...and louder...Untill it stopped. The kitchen light was already on from earlier so it was more easy for me to look. When I got the chance,I slowly entered the kitchen...Third thought. It really was him.

"..."

For a second,I felt like my breathing stopped and my heart skipped a beat..I didn't know what was happening to me but I wasn't comfortable with it. 'Maybe going back will work...' I thought to myself as I slowly and quietly took a step back but nope. Edge turned his head twords me and stopped once he realized it was me....Those red pupils from earlier...We're locked on me again..
I ignored him and act like I didn't saw him as I took another step back.

"...PFFFT-"

Suddenly,Edge started to burst into a laughing mess. I didnt understood what was funny...

"...W-What are you laughing a-a-at...."

I took another step back as I stuttered my words...I noticed one thing though,the grin on his face from earlier was back on.

"..MISSED ME HUH?"

His voice made me flintch as it send a shiver...And missed..???????

"..."

"WELL...I DONT BLAME YOU. I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T MISS SOMETHING SO HANDSOME LIKE ME? HEH...."

And when he finished,I felt something in my stomache. I've had enough...I turned my back and started to head upstairs to wake Papy up.

"W-WH..WAIT! COME BACK HERE YOU FUCK AND UNLOOSE ME THIS INSTANT!"

The shouting and mad words of Edge echoed through my head as I was on the 5th stair block...Plan...I needed a plan...... ..... ...
I guess there was no choice but to talk him manually...'Cmo'n Blue! You can do this! You're TRAINED for this! MWEH!" The feeling of determined was filled in me once again along with feeling my bravery coming back up. I ran back to kitchen and entered with a smile on my face.

"...GOOD BOY...NOW UNLOOSE ME FROM THIS S-"

"..Ssh..."

Suddenly,I closed his mouth with my finger and told him to shush.

"WH-WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU-"

"..I said shush!"

I giggled as I kept my finger on his teeth,and then hopped on to his tied lap. The faint red tint on Edgy's face was clear and it made me giggle louder.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

Guess he doesn't understand. I shushed him for the last time and continued.

"So...How are you...Edge?"

His eyes winded. Guess he wasn't used to my serious side. Mweh heh heh...heh....

"WH...."

"Okay I guess you just want to get straight to the subject...Sigh..."

I jumped up,still on his lap making him flintch. My face and his was now few inches away.

"...Tell me...Why..."

"...W-WHAT THE H-ELL...ARE YOU...."

"..ShuT uP!...Now...Tell me. Why did you have to hurt me...I thought we could be...friends..."

The seductive grin was back on Edge's face...and it was scary...

Edge's P.O.V.

"...PFFT- FRIENDS?! FUCKING HAHAHA..."

This little shit was joking with me right? Friends? I FUCKING RAPED HIM...And why the fuck should I care. Tsk. I tried to push him off from my lap using my legs but it was no use.

"..o-oh.."

And then it was it. The skeleton who was just giggling at how miserable I was were now crying. His eye sockets were filled with two or three tears. Pathetic.

"...Why...did you...do that...then..."

..

"PFF...I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS! COURSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER'S CLONE. JUST DUMB AND IDIOTI-"

"I. Don't. Care....Why."

"DON'T FUCKING CUT ME YOU SHIT...WELL SINCE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND,I USED YOU. FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT. FOR MY LUST. FOR MY THIRST. POOR AND PATHETIC CREATURES LIKE YOU ARE PRETTY EASY TO BE TRICKED...BUT I GOTTA GIVE YOU CREDIT. YOU WERE THE EASIEST ONE TO GET TRICKED SO FAR.."

Suddenly the tears flew away from his eyes,and then widened. Heh. Must've been shocked from that last part. Idiot.

"..."

" WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT I ALSO FUCKED PEOPLE BEFORE? OR ARE YOU JUST SURPRISED AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE? STU-"

*Slap

...

//CLIFFHANGERRRR wOO
LOL SORRY NOT SORRY. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though LOL ❤

~Stay tuned