Night

Stretch's P.O.V

I shot my head up at Blue's question and just chuckled.

"I just got a little gift for Edge..."

Both of them gave a little shiver. Seeing such things like these just makes me want to beat up Edge even more. I looked at Red who now just looked horrid as he started to sweat again.

"Don't worry...you two...I'm just gonna..."

I took out the collar out of my hoodies pockets with the remote and putted on the table. Both stopped and looked at it with Abit of amazement. The first one to speak was Blue,my bro like always.

"P..Papyrus! Whats this thing!"

They eyes of Blue's once again started to spark but still Abit dull due to earlier things. But I didn't care. Even that little spark helps me keep my motivation. I stood up,grabbing Blue from his arms.

"W-whaaAA-"

Hehe. His reactions were usal just like when we were kids. I put Sans on my shoulders as he looked at me with anger,confusement but a little bit of joy too on top of my skull.

"P-PAPYRUS! IM NOT A KID! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

Couple chuckles escaped from my teeth as I turned around to see Red who was looking at us with a confused look. It must've been hard from where he came. No love. I also grabbed Red by his waist,lifting him up and carrying him like a bag.

"WhAT THE- PUT ME THE HELL DOWN! W-W-WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"PAPYRUS WERE NOT KIDS! CMON!"

Watching two of them trying to get away from my grip is pretty funny. I was actually surprised when I lifted them cause both were easy to lift. I mean I knew Blue was light but Red... Guess his coat makes him look like a fat bean. After coming back to reality, I grabbed the remote and the collar with my free hand and started walking twords kitchen. Blue and Red were now shut,accepting their destiny. That kinda sounded funny pfft- Anyways. Turning around,Edge was still sitting and sleeping so this was gonna be easy. I slowly put Red down,then once again picking Blue up and putting him down.

"FINALLY JEEZ..."

"Aw..It wasn't that bad was it?"

I chuckled as Red get pissed off along with Blue. Their reactions were worth it.

"Alright. Now I just gotta put this collar on Edge's neck and our job is finish- I mean mostly."

"Wha-Whaddya mean 'mostly' and also what the hell is this collar thing?!"

It was obvious Red was gettig impatient but couldn't blame him. I took a deep breath and let it out looking at Edge,then the small skeles.

"This collar will prevent Edge to use his powers. Wich means he cant escape and wich also mean we will have advantage..."

Both stopped then Red looked back up,flintching alittle.

"What do you mean by...advantage?"

Telling them the truth would scare them so I just had to lie. It was for their own good.

"I mean...We can finally get a chance to have a talk with uh...Edge..."

Trying my best not to sound like I'm lying,I looked at Blue's thoughtful expression. It kinda made me think. What was he planning..?

"Alright...So since you two now know everything I guess thats it.. ...It's getting pretty late too. Maybe we should all head to sleep."

I tried my best to sound suggestive and I guess it worked. Red just nodded in agreement while Blue forgot what he was thinking and started jumping cheerfully.

"Mwehehehe! Then I should!- Wait a minute...WHO ARE YOU? (Lol jks) Wait a minute...Where's Red gonna sleep?"

Both Red and I looked at eachother. Our relationship was kinda new and it was pretty obvious that we didnt wanna rush it but...Red looked like he needed company so I turned to Blue who still was cheerfully excited.

"Uh...He can sleep next to me! Kay bro?"

The awkward smile on Red's face as it had a faint tint of red on his cheekbones was priceless. It kinda made me laugh but luckily I didnt make a sound or show it. On the other hand,Blue looked at us and kinda thinked. Then I guess he just went with it.

"ALRIGHT THEN! BUT...Is there somethig I don't know about you two..?"

I was kinda confused. How was my brother so good at this. He was litteraly looking at us and saying 'I ship it' with his expression just like how Undyne does when she watches anime. I tried to ignore it along with Red but it was just too hard.

"N...n...no...?"

This was jut getting awkward so I wiped my face with my hoodie and start to head upstairs facing the two.

"Welp. I'm gonna get ready for bed..."

The expression on Blue's face was finally gone and Red was relieved. Climbing the stairs,Blue head to the living room to grab his gloves. I also noticed that Red was following me behind as he looked down with still a faint tint of red on his cheeks. That was cute.

Red's P.O.V

I was still surprised that Stretch could accept me as a boyfriend. This was strange since I never really had a relationship...other than bosses...Couldn't really make it out why he accepted me though...I bet he's pitying me...But if he did pity me then why did he tell Blue that he wants me to sleep with him? I could've just sleept on the couch...This was confusing me yet making me blush abit more. I just hid my face inside my fluffy yet heavy coat and continued to follow Stretch.

Creeak...

The door slowly opend and gave the same sound as Blue's door did...earlier... I slowly walked in once Stretch let me. It was a super messy room like mine back out our home. The trash tornado thing...clothes on floor...the mattress...yep. Just the same. The only difference was that the clothes on the floor were bigger sized. I was turning around as soon as the door slammed wich made me squeal abit. Stretch looked at me and gave me an 'it's okay' look.

Guess its gonna be a loooog night.

//THERE. HELLOOO so Im really sorry I couldn't upload for a week..? I'm really busy with my studies and all so um hope you guys dont mind ;vv; anyways welp hope you enjoyed this chapter ♥

~Stay Tuned