Mercy

Red's P.O.V.

I woke up to muffled noises that came from downstairs. I couldn't make it out but I didn't really care. I rubbed my eyesockets as I half stood up,sitting on the bed trying to properly wake myself up and well it worked after couple seconds but not because of my effort; it was mostly because of a loud noise that came from once again,the downstairs. This made me curious and think of what could it be but it didn't took too much before I remembered earlier...It could be him..or..It could just be uh...Blue I guess? I stood up and fixed my pajama,deciding to check but I was stopped once a hand grabbed me by my wrist. My face was heated up as I turned to see the one I forgot...Stretch.

Stretch's P.O.V.

The sounds of Red waking up also woke me up though I didn't show it cause I wanted to see what he was going to do but I gave up once I saw him fixing his pjs in the pitch black room,looking ready to leave. I reached for his hand but instead I grabbed his wrist to stop him. As he noticed it was me,his face heated up and gosh it was adorable as hell. As a quite cuckle escaped from my mouth,I sat up and asked him with a flirty tone:

"Going somewhere?~..."

Even though it was hard to see,the flirty tone in my voice made Red fluster as he his cheecks were now covered with red like his name. He shook his head and opened his mouth ready to awnser but flintched as another loud noise came. I was guessing he was awake because of the sounds...I mostly thought that they were coming from outside,It could be the Ice machine who's making those sounds or just a monster lifting a heavy thing... But since I was now awake,I noticed it wasn't coming from outside...

"...S-sorry Strertch...Didn't know you were awake..."

"..Meh it's alright..Anyways uh I'm guessing your awake because of the noises,huh?"

"..Yeah...You too?"

I didn't want Red to feel guilty for accidentally waking me up so I chose to lie. But honestly I don't really count this as a lie since the sounds were also half of the reason I was woken up.

"..Mhm...I was about to get up but I noticed you did before me,heh."

The red color on his face was still barely able to be seen but it was still adorable. I got up as I also fixed my black tank top along with my baggy pants. Red looked at me with a ready expression then head to the door to start heading downstairs. He slowly turned the handle as a nervous hardly noticeable sweat rolled down from his skull. I held his other hand to signal him it's alright and nothing to be nervous about....But I spoke too early..

As Red opened the door,the house went quiet for some reason. 'Maybe it really was coming fom outside' I thought to myself as we exit the room but I was wrong. Very wrong. Right when we were going down the stairs a loud scream echoed throughout the house..

"WHAT?!"

...

No one's P.O.V.

As the house once again went quiet,Strertch and Red looked at eachother...They both knew who was awake and it wasn't a good sign. Stretch quickly rushed down the stairs as Red followed behind him. They also noticed that the kitchen's light was on so there must've been someone talking to him they thought as they finally arrived at the living room. And so as they thought,no one was there so they ran to kitchen to find their...brothers.

Blue's P.O.V.

Maybe it was too early to tell him... I thought but then just accepted it. Both of us went quiet for a second but soon the silence broke as sounds of footsteps replaced it...Oh no...

I was about to hide but it was too late. My brother,Papy and his boyfriend,Red were now standing at the door frame,looking at us with a shocked yet furious expression. All though not both of them were mad,only Papy since Red's expression was more of a nervous one. I just backed away as they stood there..Not to mention Edge...

• Time Skip brought to you by: How to write trash •

It's been around 10 minutes...No one has spoken yet. Red was at the corner trying not to make eye contact with anyone while Papy was thinking about something...He really was mad cause everytime I tried to look at him he just replied with a disappointed face...I was trying my best to hold back my tears...And lastly,Edge was just in the middle,looking down. His expression wasn't clear since he kept his head down. And me,well I was just doing the same thing as Edge did...

The silence went on but soon broke as Papyrus had enough. He tsked and looked up at all of us with a dissapointed face like earlier he was replying me with...

"...Blue. Why. Didn't I tell you to stay away from this shit?"

"...L-Language!..."

"BLUE AWNSER ME!"

I flintched. I never saw Papyrus this aggressive before and it was scaring me alot...A tear fell as I continued to face the ground...I could feel Red walking to Stretch because he was whispering him to calm down and his footsteps were auidoble...

"...S-stretch it's alright...I'm sure theres an...explanation..."

Nobody's P.O.V.

Stretch started to rub the back of his skull,trying to come up with a word but he just couldn't. He was dissapointed by his little brother...Actually he wasn't even sure if the Blue that's standing infront of him is his little bro that he always knew...And with that last thought he had enough and asked the question he feared the awnser of.

"What were you two doing?"

Blue gulped while Edge lifted his head abit up but still not letting them see his face. Red looked at Stretch then turned back to two. He tried to think of what could they possibly do other then chatting but nothing came up. He knew Blue isn't the type to do kinky shit. The man doesn't even know what sex is! Stretch was also thinking the same thing but he wanted to hear it from his so called brother.

"...I was...I-I...I...I-I...I-I J-just wa-wanted t-to b-become f-friends w-w-with E-E-E-E..Edge.."

Blue said in a shaky voice,almost like he was going to burst into tears any minute. Stretch felt terrible for seeing his brother like that so he ran up to him and grabbed him from the arms to pull into a tight hug but instead he got a reaction he wasn't expecting from his brother. He denied his big brothers hug. Stretch just looked at him with a shook face then noticed the tears that were falling down from his brothers face.

'That's it. Like it or not,I'm still going to hug you...Bro'

Stretch said in his mind then forcefully hugged his brother with a warm embrace. At first Blue hesitated but then melted into his brothers arms. He had a long night and he probably deserved a rest but he didn't care. He thinked that he probably didn't even deserve the warm arms of his brothers but he just couldn't hold back. It reminded the times when he was little. Those good times...

Don't Forget.

//Sorry for the delayy!! I had motivation loss this week so I had a hard
time writing this but I hope you guys undertand!
Thank you to all of you for your patience ❤
Have a 🍪 uwu

~Stay Tuned