a visit

Stretch's P.O.V.

"ughhhh.."

I stretched my arms as I yawned. Of course,I was still tired but I had a job to do wich I know you may be surprised with. My eyes began to see clearly wich caused another yawn from me. I looked around the room but stopped once I saw the cute drooling skeleton that was next to me. Hm.. This reminded me earlier tonight where he shot up screaming. Yes,I was awake and Yes,I was aware but I couldn't get up since I was more tired than normally. Kinda sounds like an excuse but you gotta believe me on this one...After what happened yesterday...It really drove me off.

Anywho. I got up and looked at the clock that was hanging right above the door. It was 2 p.m wich meant I woke up earlier than I used to but like I said,I have few plans for today. I put on a red sweatshirt,ditching the orange one and got a pair of shorts. I was going to head downstairs but I changed my mind and tsked...I didn't want to. So,I just decided to use my powers that I never really use other than slacking off.

Bing!
A white light filled the room as I entered through it.
And...I was here.

"Huh? Oh! Hi Stretch!!"

"Hey...Ink."

3rd Person P.O.V.

"I haven't seen you in AGES! So,What's up?!"

Said the excited skeleton or what seems to be excited... Stretch just gave his lazy smile and shrugged.

"Not much...Wbu?"

"Using short words again I see! Well...I'd like to say I'm doing alright but...I guess I'd be lying!"

Stretch stopped and looked at the skeleton infront of him. His look got more serious and his hands were now out of his pockets. The skeleton on the other hand though,He didn't have a single worry in his face. It kinda looked like he was forcefully smiling wich always made him look suspicious towards Stretch's eyes.

"...What do you mean?"

Ink just held his hand out and moved it up and down along with a 'pfft' sound.

"Don't worry...It's nothing big!"

"Just spill it.."

Said Stretch. His face was a bit sweaty due to his impatience and his fingers were slowly clenching into a fist.

"Hm...Alright. I guess I can tell you since you're Blue's Papyrus..."

The skeleton started to walk around the white void as he moved his hand under his chin. Stretch didn't move his eyes away from him,infact his eyes started to watch every step he took making him more concentrated.

"You see...A couple days ago an error accrued,Well not exactly an error but let's just say...A glitch on a timeline.."

'A glitch?' Stretch mumbled as his eyes furrowed.

"I went to check if it was one of Error's games but I was wrong. Very wrong... When I arrived,the whole timeline was torn apart. Everywhere was a mess,nothing but chaos of glitches. I tried to see if anyone was alive so I can lead them to Core Frisk but...Nope. Not even a single body. I wasn't exactly sure of where they went or were they even alive until...yesterday."