No smoking!

Stretch's P.O.V

I was looking at my lil bro,trying to come up with a name...Who knew finding a name was this hard. I looked at the little skeleton and glanced back at Blue.

"...I got it!"

Blue was looking at me with a curious-excited mix expression. I chuckled a bit and spilled the name before Blue died from excitement. "Red!...We should call him Red..." Blue looked at me with 'seriously?' eyes but I think this name fitted this little skeleton perfectly.

Blue's P.O.V

I was looking kinda dissapointed by my brothers idea. I mean who would call a skeleton a color name like are you serious?! Just because he wears red dosent mean...wait a minute!

My face lit up as i looked cheerfully to Pappy. "RED IS PERFECT PAPY!" I gave him a tight hug and let him go. How couldn't I think of this earlier? Wowie!

Stretch's P.O.V

Well that was kinda...odd...but forget it. This is my lil bro Blue. Hes always like this. After finding a name for Red. We cleaned up the house for abit (he meant Blue cleaned up the house for abit -_-). Red was still sleeping on the couch,snoring a little. He kinda reminded me of myself. "Heh..."

《 Time Skip

It's been couple hours and Red still hasnt waken up yet. Blue went out for his training so it was just me and the  little skeleton. I tucked my hands in to my hoodie and pulled out a lighter withen a ciggarette and lit it. Blue was always worried about me smoking so he made up a rule called 'no smoking in the house'. I couldnt leave the house since Red was inside and he could wake up any moment so I decided to break the rules for once.

I was getting pretty sleepy. My ciggarette was finish and my eyesockets were tired. I slowly closed my eyes,falling to sleep.

ZZzZzz...

// Okay so i just wanted to thank those people out there reading this crap :") It means alot to me so thank you so much! Love you all and peace out!

P.S. SORRY THIS WAS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!