The Underfell Bro's

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER.
THIS IS EDGE AND RED'S BACKSTORY.

Okay so this is the story I made up for the Underfell Bro's.

I specially made this so people can get Edge more.

Oh and this might contain little spoilers so uhmm...whoops!

--------------------------------

Gaster or known as the mad royal scientist uses his two sons Red and Edge for his expierments such as electrical shocks and painfull machines. (This is actually one of the main reasons why Edge is so 'edgy') (dem punz)

--------------------------------

Red is actually the one who saved his brother and himself.

--------------------------------

That day,Gaster was going to test the brothers powers. While Gaster was getting the machine ready,Edge found the perfect chance. He took his brothers arm and throwed a bone at him. Gaster didn't even took a damage but he got mad at the little skeleton. He pulled Edge's arms. Red tried to hold but Gaster's grips were twice as harder than his so Gaster was victorious. He took the little skeleton and tied him to the chair. Edge tried to struggle

*But nothing happened...

Edge was crying because of the fear,because of thinking how painful this was going to be. He closed his eyes while shouting his brothers name. While he was doing that,the machine was getting ready.

Red didn't know what to do. He was also crying and panicking because of the moments pressure and his anxiety problems. He nervously got up and looked once more to his brother.

*MACHINE STATUS:ACTIVATED

"...R-RED!"

*ZZZZTTT*

There was a huge explosion. The machine was torn down.

Red jumped infront of Edge before the machine could hit his little brother and because Red's powers were stronger than Edge's,this caused the machine to overheat and at the end it draind Red's powers wich caused a huge explosion.

Edge was okay. He had few scratches that were bleeding but he wasn't that hurt...compare to his brother.

Edge noticed Red lying on the ground so he quickly ran over to him.

"B-BROTHER?! Y-YOU STUPID LAZYB-BONES WAKE UP!"

Edge was trying his best to wake his brother up...and at the end he finally accomplished! Red was slowly opening his eyes. Everything was blurry around him and his body was hurt really badly. He stood up while looking at his scared little brother to see if he's hurt.

"I...I...I THOUGHT Y-YOU *sniff* W-W-WERE...D-DEAD!"

Edge couldn't hold his tears so he came at once. He cried to his big brothers shoulder while Red rubbed his brothers back.

"Hey...When were you a crybaby?" Red chuckled despite his aching body. Edge tried to clean his tears but still couldn't help

"I-I'M NOT A C-CRYBABY! Y-YOU ARE!"
Edge was trying to find an excuse while his big brother was chuckling.
They stopped arguing after couple seconds.

Red tried to stood up. At first he couldn't but when Edge helped him,he finally did it. He looked around the lab. Everywhere was a mess and Gaster was...not around? Red's eyes widened as he thought he found the perfect chance.

"Quick! We gotta go! NOW!"

Red took his little brothers arm and quickly ran to the elevator. They clicked on a button that heads to the 'surface lab'. They saw Gaster hitting that button once or twice so they also did it.

The elevators doors slided and two bros came out. They looked around. It was quiet... Seem'd like Gaster was working alone. Red sighed and stopped gripping his brothers arm. They both huffed and then Edge turned at his big brother Red.

"D-DID WE...DO IT?"

Red chuckled and then nodded.

"Yes bro...we did it.."

Hearing this,Edge quickly got up and jumped at his brother. They both ended up on the floor. Red chuckled because he was seeing his brother this joyful for the first time...all though it was starting to hurt his back...Red didn't have the full strength to push his brother away so he decided to just levitate him with his own powers...

But something wasn't right.

Red tried and tried. Nothing was working! His...his power was gone!

"M-My...POWER?!"

Edge jumped alittle to the sudden move. He quickly got off and asked.

"W-WHAT ABOUT YOU'RE POWER,B-BROTHER...?"

Edge started to shake once again. He was getting nervous every second.

"My...My...Powers...A-Are...

...

GONE!..."

--------------------------------

727 WORDS OH BOY. THIS IS LONGER THAN A CHAPTER FUUUUU-

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS LITTLE THING I MADE UP FOR THE STORYYYY

~stay tuned! ♡