Meeting...?

I looked at it and it was...a bone? I knew Red couldn't summon bones so it was sommome else. I took a back step but right when I did that the bone got closer...

"p u t  h i m  d o w n ."

This voice...it was really familiar but I didn't care. This blue shit is mine and I'm not willing to give it.

"I  s a i d ,  p u t  h i m  d o w n ."

The voice was getting closer and the little skeleton started to move abit. I wasn't sure if I should put him down or not but the voice kept getting closer. The little skeleton flinched alittle.

"P-papy...?"

I wasn't gonna put him down that easily so I even gripped harder to him but...The bone hit me in the head. It lowered my HP a bit.

"20 TO 13 HEH? THAT'S ALL YA GOT?"

I was ready to do my attack. I summoned 4 sharp bones of mine. I was going to throw them but I noticed a red glowing through the dark room. It was right next to the orange glow.

"...RED?"

I felt the red glowings looks on me.

"...B-boss?"

It was that sound. The sound that made me forget everything. I dropped the Blue skeleton off my arms and ran to the red glow but as soon as I was gonna grab him...

" n o t  s o  f a s t ."

Red looked at the orange glow and took his arm signaling that it's alright. I don't like this look on him.

The orange glowing stopped and the room lights were back on. Now I was able to see what the hell was going on.

"PAPPYYYYY!"

I actually forgot about the Blue skeleton but I didn't care anymore. I looked down at Red and grabbed him,pulling him to my face.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! AND WHERE THE HELL ARE WE??"

Red looked abit nervous but I don't care. He needed to give me awnsers now or else I will have to punish him.

"I...boss..."

The orange hoodied shit grabbed Sans and put him down.

"he dosen't have to say it if he dosen't want to."

Now that I look at this skeleton,he looked just like me but his clothes were diffrent and his expressions were mostly like Red's.

"HE DOES BECAUSE I'M HIS BOSS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"first,you're not his boss. second,you don't have to shout and third,im just a friend of his."

Friend? Did this shit just say friend? I don't know if I should be mad because of Red's betray or sad because he was choosing a dipshit instead of me. I was mad because why the hell would The Great Terrible Papyrus should be sorry?!
//I laughed so hard here sorry//

"FRIEND? WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS RED?!"

I looked back at Red. He looked at me with tired and nervous eyes. He was gonna talk but once again orange shit stopped him.