His Name

Red's P.O.V

I knew running was a stuppid Idea since boss can teleport plus I'm not as fast as he is but it was the only choice I had so I sprinted as far as I could. I kept running but I could hear the dark chuckles that were coming from behind me. As I got closer to Snowdin I started to lose my energy. I was sweating as fuck and my legs were in a huge pain. I had to stop or else I would pass out because of not having any air left. I decided to hide behind a tree to at least take a little break. I couldn't hear boss anymore so I was relieved a bit. I sat down and cleaned my sweats. I was feeling really heavy and exhausted. I didn't know what to do now because If I continue walking twords Snowdin,Stretch could see me but if I turn back I will get 'punished' by an asshole. I stopped and tried to calm myself for a moment but nothing was working. I was still tired as hell and for some reason my body felt like metal. I was slowly feeling Abit more tired as I started to close my eyes...no...I cannot sleep now...he...c....can.........z.....z......ZzzzZ.....zz.

Edge's P.O.V

I knew he would get tired at some point. Lazyass. I grabbed Red by his shoulders and legs then started to carry him twords the woods so we can have some time alone. Heh...I missed seeing him miserable like this. It makes me feel powerful. I stopped once we were far enough. I dropped Red without even caring but he still continued to sleep. But what made me even more angry was the thing he said while he was fucking resting in my arms.

"..mhmph...S...Stretch~"

He was...moaning that fucks name. I had enough so I just slapped him in the face and after I did that he eventually woke up.

"WHAT THE FUu-"

I didn't say anything. Just looked at him with a furious dark expression. He didn't say anything either but it was obvious that he was scared and nervous. His legs were shaking and his sweats were crystal clear. I chuckled.

"Miss me,You whelp?''

He didn't reply but he started to even more shake. I gave another chuckle as I leaned twords him.

Red's P.O.V

I could feel the lust in his voice. No. I didn't want this again. I pushed him as I tried to stood up...But I failed. He grabbed me by my legs and slowly pulled down my shorts that were wet because of the snow. I didn't want him. No not again. I thinked quickly and decided to shout.

"STRETCH..!...BLUE...!..SOMMONE!! HE-"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE ASS!"

Edge's P.O.V (again)

Even though we were far enough,I was till concerned if someone can be around so I closed Red's mouth as hard as I can.

"Im not done with my job yet...heh...If you want to fucking live then you're gonna do what I say got it worthless shit?"

Once again he didn't reply but he did nod so I slowly removed my hand from his mouth and surprisingly he didn't struggle to get out from my grasp...Who cares...Let's just start with this shit...heh...

//OKAY SO IM SORRY ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER LOL I needed to cut from here because the next chapter is (probably) gonna be nsfw so um get ready you dirty sinners LOL. Sigh here we go again.

~Stay tuned