You don't know

Red's P.O.V

I looked at Stretch. He was patting the seat next to him for me to sit. I slowly walked on the couch and sat down. I looked at the living room once again and then turned back at Stretch. He seem'd like he was going to say something so I just sat back and waited for him.

Stretch's P.O.V

"So...Red...You told me about you're universe 'Underfell' and stuff but ya know that's not enough...Would you mind if I ask couple more questions?..."

I looked at red. He was nervous and he was sweating but after couple seconds he slowly nodded.

"Alright...So who exactly is you're Papyrus?"

He stopped for a momment and sweated a bit more. Then he began his words.

"You mean...Boss?"

I knew Red called his Papyrus 'boss' so I just nodded.

"Heh...Well boss takes care of me and uhh...I kinda work for him I guess. He's actually doing a big favor to me by taking care of me...If it wasn't him I wouldn't last 3 seconds in my universe...Heh"

He actually shouldn't call that a favor since they're a family. That's just what brothers do. After these thoughts I continued.

"Well...Who made those scars and bruieses on your body? Cause when I found ya buddy,you looked terrible and I know you can't just make them yourself because most of them were new and pretty much all of them were really deep."

Red stopped. He started shaking and sweating alot more than before. It seem'd like this question made him nervous...By his actions I was already guessing who made those...

"...I...I did it..."

I looked at him suspiciously because I knew he didn't.

"I know when a Sans lies buddy."

My left eye started to glow dark orange. This made Red scare so he jumped on his place and continued to shake. I quickly noticed so I turned it off.

"...Fine...B-...Boss..."

I wasn't surprised. I knew there was something with that bitch called 'boss'. I quickly made a furious look on my face. Red saw this and stopped me.

"But!...But...He only does this because he wants to protect me. He wants me to know how dangerous outside is and I should be ready for it...Im not mad him at all,really!"

I was still mad. Teaching you're brother how dangerous outside is by litterally showing him?! This is seriously fucked up.

"...How the hell are you not mad?! That bastards litterally making you go through what you 'are' gonna go through when your outside! Hes litterally being a dick and using you for his amusment!"

Red looked down and then back up.

"Even though boss hurts me...I know he loves me...So I don't mind it and... If you're trying to make me be mad at him well...That ain't happening..."

I just looked at red. I can't believe he's not doing anything about this... I really want to kill that son of a bitch 'boss' right now...

Red's P.O.V

I knew Boss only wanted the best for me so I don't care if he hits me or says shit to me. Nobody knows what me and my bro gone through when we were kids so they just blame Boss. But I won't let anyone including stretch hurt him or say shit to him.

I looked at Stretch with tired eyes.

"...Can I sleep abit?..."

Stretch was still looking mad but he nodded and got up. He showed me a room and turned back at me.

"...You can sleep here."

I nodded and thanked him. After he left the room I layed on the bed and started to think about my universe.

"I wonder how they're doing..."

After a while,I fell asleep.

           //Yaaay! Another chapterrrrr!

Hope ya'll enjoyed it <3

Stay tuned~