Fell for

Stretch's P.O.V

I was running twords the woods as I get past every monster from the town. Luckily I didn't trip or bump into any of them specially to the ones that are small like the rock monsters. Enough of that,I was thinking about Red. I was feeling like an idiot for forgetting him all this time. I mean it wasn't his fault that his fucking 'boss' raped my precious brother and because of that I felt a huge guilt Wich cause a strange pain on my chest. I tried to ignore the pain but every time I think of the worst scnerio the pain pounds right in to my chest. I was getting close so I slow down Abit and tried to make no sound. It was kinda hard with this pain and the anxious feeling at the same time.

Red's P.O.V

"N-No...P-Please!"

I saw the glowing and throbbing cock of bosses. I didn't know what to do but I was sure of one thing. I didn't fucking want this. I quickly thought of the options I had Wich there were only two. One;scream for help,Two;just accept it. Obviously I wasn't gonna let second option take away so I thought that maybe there are monsters around that can hear me so I screamed as loud as I can.

"MMPPH- SOMEONE! HELP! HE'S-"

Once again my mouth was covered by his boney hands. He looked at me with a growling face. He clearly wanted to punish me so I just gave him an nervous and scared expression. I tried to push him away but it was no use cause he already started to tease me with his large member,rubbing my entrance. I just struggled and thought of what's gonna happen after all this. I was probably gonna be his 'property' again and he was gonna use me as his entertainment for this. I felt red tears form inside my eyesockets as I continued on with these thoughts,filling my mind's every inch. If...If only Stretch...was here...I remembered his warm smile once I thought of him. Honestly I noticed that all this time I was thinking of Stretch for some reason. I guess I was really getting attached to being treated nice. It was sad that it was coming to a short end... Why. Why was I always the one that get hurt? Why not anybody else? After these endless thoughts I remembered our 'dad' who vanished after an...explosion. I didn't care much about him considering what he has done to our family but what I did care was my brother. Paps really did change ever since. He started to treat me as his slave Wich I hated. I sometime thinked what wouldve happened if I never saved us? We would probably dead by now. The tears were now fully formed and were rolling down from my cheek.

"Hm? Does it really hurt that fucking much?"

Oh right. I was now brought back to reality. Sure I wasn't feeling any physical pain but...there was his strange pain right on my chest where my ribs are. I noticed that Paps hasn't placed his member inside me. Guess he was trying to get my attention by teasing me but I just didn't care.

"..."

I didn't reply. I didn't want to. I- I didn't want what was going to happen to me. I just wanted to die. Why couldn't I die when I had the chance a week ago? Does life really hate me that much? I felt a boney hand lift up my chin.

"DONT GIVE ME THE FUCKING SILENT TREATMENT BTCH."

This jerk. I just wanted to punch him right in the face.

"...S-sshut........"

"HM? WHAT DID YA SAY? I COULDNT EXACTLY UNDERSTAND"

He was obviously was playing with me. He clearly knew what I was trying to say.

"...S-sshut u-umppm...."

"SPEAK CLEARLY BITCH."

I earned another painful slap on my face by the fucking asshole. That was it. My fucking nerves were ready to explode.

"...s...s...SHU-UT THE F-FUCK U-U-"

I didn't finish my sentences. Not because I was scared nor because I gained a slap. There was a huge orange bone behind Bosses head. My eyes winded at the bone as it was controlled by...someone behind...I couldn't make it out because of Bosses head but it was alright. As long as it stopped Paps from what he's doing I didn't care whoever saved me.

"WHY THE-"

I saw as Boss get hit from the bone right from his back. It took almost half of his hp. I didn't know wether to be happy or scared or sad because even though he was an asshole,it didn't change the fact that he was my little bro. After the hp loss,Paps fell on to me passing out. I tried to escape from his weight but he was just too heavy or I was just too weak. I was gonna try to push him off again but instead an orange magic lifted him up,leaving me with relief. I try to stood up but my legs were still abit weak so I tripped again. I tried to use the strength that was left in me but it didn't help. My legs kept shaking as I tried to hold on. Before I could trip and fall I felt someones hand grabbing. I thought to myself that It must've been the one who saved me. I was of course stupid enough not to look who saved me and instead just tried to stand up like an idiot. I turned around slowly,feeling the sweat bullets rolling down from my forehead.

...

...

It was him. The skeleton that saved me at the first place,the skeleton who accepted me as who I am. It was the skeleton who...

...

Who...

...

...

I fucking fell for.

// I'm gonna be evil like a little fuck and leave a cliffhanger here. Geeeeetttt dunnnkedd on! LOL SORRY I KNOW YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR THIS BUT SHSHDHEHEHEH

~Stay Tuned