Love

No one's P.O.V

As Berry came to a realization of what he did,he quickly jumped down from Edge's lap covering his face in embarrassment and soon after he started to repeatedly apoligize from him. On the other hand,Edge's face had a huge red hand mark from Berry's slap. He was shocked.

"...I-I-I'M REALLY SORRY EDGE! I DIDNT MEAN TO! I-I DONT KNOW WHAT CAME TO ME AND-"

"...HEH..."

...

"W...Wh...?"

Out of nowhere,Edge starts to laugh insanely as Blue gets confused. What was wrong with him? he thought to himself.

"..E-Edge a...are you a-alright..?"

"..ALRIGHT?! YOU FUCKING SLAPPED ME IDIOT...HAH HAH HA"

Blue couldn't figure out if he was being sarcastic or real. But either way he took his chance and kept talking to make sure plus he didnt want to wake up his brother and his brothers beloved one.

"Edge...I-Im...sorry..I d-dont know what happen b-but..I..."

"PFFFTTTTT....NYAH HAH HAH-"

"STOP LAUGHING!"

The whole house went silcence. Edge was now more serious but shut,obeying Blue. Of course Blue knew he shouted like that and he really did mean it this time but still he couldn't help but think if he went too far. But this thought flew away as he stood up with a confident and determined look that has replaced the weak one just now. He was serious. He wanted Edge to listen close and stop acting like an ass....It was like his innocence was gone within a couple seconds.

"Listen to me and listen closely Edge. If you want to get out of here then first off you need to learn some manners. Second you have to stop acting like an awful person and be respectful to your brother for once. And third,you have to stop playing your d i r t y g a m e s with the so called weaklings by you. Or else I will garuntee you the innocent Blue you once knew will turn into something much much worser than this. Mweh."

As his words finish,the silence came back on. Blue just thought about what has escaped from his mouth. He couldn't say he regretted it but he didn't like it either. It just..wasn't him..Edge though..He just stood there in a shocked expression. He didn't feel like laughing. For once he took orders from someone instead of giving them...A few minutes later Blue had enough so he broke the silence.

"I-Im sorry if I went a bit far there but...I just wanna be your friend Edge..I understand if you don't want to but atleast stop hurting people...Please...they didn't do anything did they?...a-and if they did then you can always t-talk to me or Papy or even Red...I-I'm sorry..."

...

"...HOW HILARIUS...AREN'T I JUST PATHETIC...MAKING EVERYONE'S LIFE A HELL BUT EASILY GETTING CAPTURED BY AN IDIOTIC SKELETON...HAH...YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND ANY SHIT. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE I FUCKING CAME FROM. OF COURSE. YOUR LIVES ARE EASY. EVERYONE'S ALL LOVEY DOVEY,KIND AND BLAH BLAH...BUT...IN OUR WORLD...ITS EITHER KILL OR GET KILLED...THERES NOTHING CALLED 'LOVE' IN OUR UNIVERSE. ONLY LEVEL OF VIOLENCE AND THATS SOMETHING FAR FROM THE FEELING OF LOVE...WE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TRUE LOVE IS SO GET THIS SHIT IN YOUR HEAD..."

Blue stopped and thinked. 'According to what Edge said,their universe cant understand the feeling of love but...' he thought but soon stopped as an awnser came to his head.

"T-Then how come your brother can date mine!"

...

"WHAT?!"

//Gotta cut this chapter short because of studies but I hope you guys enjoyed ❤! And sorry for the cliffhanger.

~Stay Tuned

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST DELETED THE THIRD CHAPTER BY ACCIDENT. FUCK.