Tacos

If you haven't read the announcement I made then PLEASE go back to the chapter before and read it.
Thank you.

Stretch's P.O.V

All I did was think. 'My brother wouldn't do that' I kept telling myself to try and ease my anger...but nothing was working. It was pretty obvious my bro cared about him and this just made me more..more..ugh. I mentally slapped myself and stood up,clearing the sweats that has fallen down from my skull. Course my brother was caring because it was his habit. He would care about anyone,even if they're a human. Yeah. Of course. I was dramatic enough to think that my bro likes...him. After all this,I was Abit relieved but still not quiet.

"Papy! Here you go!"

I turned and saw the rope in Blue's hand. His starry eyes were back on and it kinda made me chuckle.

"Thank you bro~"

I then grabbed the rope from his hand and we both started to wait for Red. After few seconds later Blue couldn't help himself.

"Papy...What are you gonna do with this again....?"

Blue now was staring at the rope that I just put on the counter of the kitchen. A light chuckle escaped from my teeth as I turned to him.

"We're gonna tie him."

He stopped.

"W...what?!"

I chuckled again and sighed at him,making him shiver only alittle.

"Don't worry bro. We're just gonna have a little chat with him when he wakes up. After all,there are still questions that needs to be awnsered."

Blue waited a little,looking down and thinking. Then he shot his head up and nodded. Soon after; Red came with a wooden chair in his hands,trying to carry it. Both Blue and I chuckled as he shot a look at us.

"Fuck you too."

"LanGuage! MWEH!"

I stood up and grabbed the chair from his hands and after that,he fell down feeling a relief as he inhaled then exhale. Blue ran to Red and gave him a glass of water since his face was a bit red and there were few sweat bullets that were ready to fall down from his forehead. I just snickered and placed down the chair,then turned on my power.

"S..So.. What are we gonna do with these...?"

I didn't reply since Blue was one step ahead of me.

"Papy is gonna have a little chat with Edge!"

I felt Red looks on me so I just turned around to see I was right. He was looking at me with a nervous expression. I replied with a 'don't worry. everything's going to be alright' face. After doing so,I levitated Edge and made him sit on the chair. After that,I grabbed the rope and started to tie it around his waist. We were finally done so I turned around at Red and Blue who were watching carefully.

"Alright. Now,you both wait here. I need to grab something quick from Undyne's Lab."

Both nodded at the same time and went to the living room as I teleported infront of Undyne's Lab. I had to be fast cause Edge could wake up any moment.

Red's P.O.V

Me and Blue were now home alone. We both just looked at each other for the past five minutes, creating an awkward tension. I wanted this to stop cause it was now nothing but stupid so I cleared my throat.

"Ehm...So...Uh..."

I had no shit to say.

"O-Oh! Uhm...Are you hungry Red me?"

I couldn't lie. Its been almost a day and I still haven't eaten anything so I just nodded.

"Oh! Great! I should prepare my special tacos for you then!"

Tacos? I thought to myself. I remember speaking about both of our brothers cooking skills back at Muffet's with Stretch and well he did tell me that Blue loves to cook Tacos so...I thought it may be nice so I just sat there and waited for him to come back. It didn't took awhile for me to sit since I remembered that boss was in the kitchen sleeping so I stood back up and went to the kitchen to find Blue putting 2 tacos in to the oven. Well...That was fast.

"Red me! I finished the tacos! Now we just have to wait until they get cooked! Mweh heh heh!"

I chuckled at Blue cause he had those stupid but cute stars on his eyes again. I was feeling happy until I remembered yesterday and what happened to Blue. It was actually surprising cause Blue didn't show a single sadness the whole day. And again,I was starting to think if he wasn't remembering yesterday and what has happened. I just set these thoughts aside and then came back to reality as the alarm of the oven made a ting! sound. The oven was fast as Blue's skills were.

"Ready!"

Blue put on two oven gloves and pulled out the hot tray of tacos. They actually looked tasty Wich I wasn't expecting. I thinked if the food tasted as good as it looks. Buuuuut....I was wrong. After Blue put the tacos on the plates,we sat down at the table. I felt my stomache grumble so I took a bite making a loud crunch noise.

"So?! How does it taste?!!"

I gotta be honest. This was literally the same thing as shit. Sure the food looked nice and all but after eating it,I felt like I was gonna throw up. I didn't want to upset Blue so I just forced a smile and nodded.

"I....I-It t-tastes ddddelecious!...."

I felt guilty for lying but I didn't want to make him sad after all he has gone through ...because of me.... Blue looked up as his eyes were now huge,having big stars on them. A second later I was now in his tight grip.

"MWEH HEH HEH! I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY LIKE MY COOKING! OF COURSE!! AFTER ALL I  AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!"

It was funny to see him like this but I couldn't make it out since I was choking from the hug and from the disgusting taste in my mouth. I just tried to hold and not to throw up and well finally Blue let go,still cheering with excitement. I was actually about to go to the toilet to throw this shit up but...I fucking swallowed it. This was the worst day of my life.

// Despacito

~Stay Tuned