Pleasure.

! WARNING !

This chapter contains sensitive things that some readers might be uncomfortable with.
And please skip this chapter if your under the age of 16.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

oh and might be kinda cringey hshehehs its my first time writing smut sorry :")

! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK !

Red's P.O.V

Blue and Boss went upstairs a few seconds ago. He's going to show our room to boss while me and Stretch were downstairs at the couch. I was thinking about earlier...That grin on Boss's face...I didn't mind at first but now it was stuck in my head...

"...Why was he grinning like that...?"

I knew boss very well and I know that he dosen't just grin for no reason. He has something else in mind...

These thoughts made me remember something...

*FLASHBACK*

"A-Ahhh P-Paps~"

Red was panting while he moaned out his Boss's name in pleasure.

"T-THAT'S RIGHT! SCREAM MY NAME YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Edge was licking Red's soul while swirling his long tounge around it. Everywhere was a sweat mess. Everytime Edge hitted Red's spot,he'd moan out louder wich causes to Edge get more turned on.

The moanings,grippings and lickings continued untill Edge stopped.

"W-Why did y-you s-stoop?~"

Red said in a needy tone.
Edge looked at him with a Evil grin on his face. He leand over and ripped Red's shorts,leaving a wet ecto pussy. Red was completely flustered while looking down at his boss. Edge continued and unzipped his pants,revealing a hard glowing red ecto-cock.