change.

Red's P.O.V.

Another fucking nightmare to wake up from,how nice. Last night was just shit for me. I kept having weird nightmares wich always succeeded to wake me up. In short words,my sleep was fucked up. -mood

I got up from the messy bed as I rubbed my eyes to properly see. After I stopped,my vision still wasn't that good but it was enough for me to realise Stretch wasn't in the room with me. I gasped and growled once a sudden pain hit the back of my skull making me flintch. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with me and my soul anymore. Ugh.

After I was ready to go downstairs,I turned to the door knob and pulled it. A quite creeeak sound came but it was barely audible. I slowly walked towards the stairs and started to go down the wooden steps. At the last step,I heard a sound wich definitely belonged to...Stretch. It came from the living room wich made me feel kind if uncomfortable...because of yesterday,obviously. I seriously didn't felt like going in but I knew something was up wich made me more curious than I was. And lemme tell ya,I'm not the person to be the 'third wheel' one. We're talking about Stretch and possibly Blue here. Hoping not him though...

I stood by the door and carefuly turned the knob as I slowly stepped. Once the door was fully open,I saw their looks on me. Stretch,Blue and...Boss.

"What's going on...?"

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The room was quiet. Everyone kept looking at eachother until Red once again broke the silence.

"...I said what's going on."

He said in a determined tone. Blue kept his head down as Edge did the same. Stretch inhaled and then exhaled to start.

"..Red,sit down. I need to tell something. To all of you."

The last word seemd to attract the other two,wich were Edge and Blue. Ther both shot up as they glanced at Red then Stretch. Red was still confused a bit. After all,Stretch didn't exactly awnser his question,he just found an excuse. So,what were they really talking about before Red came?
He was thinking but he stopped once he understood how serious Stretch was getting so he sat down next to the place where Stretch lightly tapped. After everyone was set,Stretch began.

Stretch basically told everything to them. He told them the conservation him and Ink had,how he told him the 'corrupted timeline' and how he was suspicious about their safety. The whole day went on like this until he finally came to the conclusion point.

"W-Wait then...So you mean our timeline is broken and all the monsters that were in our timeline are now scattered to different universes...h-how?!"

Red asked. He never liked his universe,specially the people but such thing like this..Even they didn't deserve this. Nobody did.

"W..We don't know. but I came to a conclusion. since i'm not sure of how your safe you will be with Ink...I decided that both of you are going to stay with us."

Blue's eyes winded once the word 'both of you' came out of his brothers mouth. The light that was in them before came back to life,as he shot a curious look at Stretch.

"B-Both..?!"

"...yeah."

"YOU MEAN..ME AND RED."

Edge said,joining between the two.

"yep."

"SO..ME TOO?"

"precisely."

"..."

Edge looked backed down. Red noticed the look on Edge's face and he immediately remembered the last thing he said to him yesterday night,before he left off to Stretch's room. 'Im..Im sorry for not being a good brother..Paps.'

"theres only one condition though."

Everyone's looks were once again on Stretch. He glanced at Edge and cleared his throat to talk.

"Edge. even though I hate to have you here...you have to promise me. you have to promise me that you won't,you will never rape someone ever again. and no,I don't just mean Blue nor Red. I mean anyone in this whole damn universe...Look. I may not exactly know how it used to work there where you guys once lived but as far as I observed it's nothing like here. and i know its probably going to be hard for you to keep up but if you just try..you might even get ahead of us.."

Another round of silence began. Edge was in deep thoughts,thinking of Stretch's words. was it true? Could he really change?

"...T..THANKS."

Edge said in a visible hesitation like earlier. Stretch's eyes winded as the same thing applied to Red. They both starred shook for a few seconds until Blue giggled..for the first time in awhile.

"heh...no problem."

"What about me..?"

Red asked.

"oh. red. your conditon is to never leave me or my side. kay?"

Stretch grinned towards Red wich caused the red skeleton to blush in embarrassment.

"fuck you..."

It only took a second for Red to throw himself on Stretch's arms for a tight hug. Seeing them like this made Edge feel strange like when he saw them hug last night but this time..he felt happy..for his brother...? who knows. maybe everyone could...change.

// 3

~Stay Tuned! ❤