Strategy

It was a cold and stormy night my friends and I were searching for shelter as the rain drenched us. All I saw was trees. It was a endless forest. We were all cranky and tired from lack of sleep. "Can we just rest here?" Olivia asked her ponytails drenched from the rain. I just nodded I was too tired to say anything.

Olivia walked over to a nearby tree and sat down. Axel sat on the ground and Lukas did too while Petra laid down on the wet grass letting exhaustion over come her. I decided not to sleep instead for everyone's sake I went to go find food.

I started rummaging through I nearby bush. I scraped my hands a few times before finding three berries. I ate one leaving only two blueberries left. I went to another bush and did the same thing. I found two more blueberries. I stumbled, but wrapped my arms around a tree.

Exhaustion was ready to over come me, but I wasn't ready for it just yet. I just needed to stay awake a little longer so I walked to were my friends were who were all sprawled out, asleep. It wasn't soon before I fell asleep too.

The sun's bright rays were hitting my face making me cover my eyes. The others were still sleeping. Petra's mouth was slightly open and Olivia was against a damp tree leaning forward a little. Axel and Lukas were still asleep on the soggy grass their clothes and hair both drenched. 

 My arms and legs were still asleep, so I moved them around to wake them up. After about five minutes my arms and legs woke up causing the numbness to go away. I sat down on a rock bringing my hand to my chin.

I thought about our next move we desperately needed a plan or else I'm afraid we won't make it out. Olivia woke up. She looked half-asleep as she stood up her ponytails dripping water most likely annoying her.

"Morning." I said. "Morning." She said her voice groggy. She walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

"Here." I said giving her a blueberry. "Thanks Jesse." She said before eating the blueberry. My stomach started to growl. "I'm gonna go find more food." I said to Olivia. "Ok." She said. I headed off to  nearby shrub. 

I didn't want to eat the other berries just in case I didn't find another one. I was saving them for my friends. I put my hand through the shrub getting pricked by the wood in the plant. I felt something round. I grabbed it pulling it off and bringing it close to me. It was a raspberry. 

I ate it. It tasted sour, but I wasn't going to complain. I walked towards my friends who were now all up. I tossed Lukas, Petra, and Axel berries which they devoured. "Thanks Jesse." They said in unison.

I nodded at them their appearances showed signs of tiredness even though they had just woke up. At that moment an idea popped into my head. "Why don't we climb the trees that way we can see the way out!" I exclaimed. 

They all glanced at each other before turning to me nodding their heads in agreement. We went to the nearest tree and started to climb up the vines. When we reached the top all I could see were trees for miles and miles at every turn.

"Oh brother..." I said before looking at my friends. They all had a mixture of shock and overwhelm in their faces. "This is just.........wow." Petra said, sarcasm filling her voice. Well we better get moving we have a long way ahead of us." I said.

____________________________________________________

Sequel? 

Taking requests

I thought of this while playing cake wars -~- 

-Mcsmfangirl1