No Control

My hands are quivering swiftly and my mind is swirling.

My heart pounds against my chest hastily.

The faint rosy fogginess that clouds my vision haunts me and so does the ebony dots that dance gracefully across my poor vision.

I attempt to fight this, but I'm powerless as it's already taken over my mind.

Still, I can't help but be afraid especially as I step closer.

Electric currents seem to flow from my fingertips and my head aches dully.

"You'll never leave here," The words slip rapidly out of my mouth, "You'll fail them all just like you have done prior."

I feel a twisted smile creeping up unto my face as one last word leaves my mouth, "Jesse."

I can see as my friend glowers at me although for me everything is tinted a shade of scarlet.

"I won't let Lukas be under your control!" She exclaims steadily as she slowly tightens her grip on the handle of her glistening sword. Alas, even though she holds her diamond sword like a mighty warrior I can still see the fear and reluctance in her striking gaze.

"You're too late Jesse," I hate how I can't control what I'm saying, "You've always been."

Knots are forming in the pit of my stomach though and small droplets of cool sweat run down my head. I'm growing uneasy and with each step I take closer to her the more sick I feel.

Her stern gaze softens for just a moment and I watch as she hesitantly takes a step back.

"You're nothing," Words I can't take back flow out of my mouth like a water fall, "You really thought you could save us all?"

Jesse's eyes slowly widen in surprise. I can just see as she shakes her head in disbelief and how tense she is, that a nerve had been struck.

As I involuntarily, tighten my grip on my silver blade and charge at her, she gets into a defensive stance.

As our weapons clash, I can see the agony swirling deep in her piercing eyes, but she refuses to acknowledge it.

"Lukas," She mutters softly, as she begins to struggle.

Chip her...

The murmurs and indistinct thoughts in my head make me confused.

I can't control what I'm doing.

Chip her...

The shade of scarlet tinting my vision turns to a darker shade of red and with all my might I knock her down.

She lands on the solid ground, only to shatter the fragile glass underneath her.

She screams as she plummets down and as I peer over the glass, I watch as she barely grabs a hold of the solid ground.

Her body swings casually to the side.

Suddenly, an electric shock shoots up my body and I scream in agony as I quickly drop to my knees.

The red tint in my vision fades and the place begins to shake violently.

I'm free, but that only lasts for a moment as the stupid machine controlling me, takes over.

Without warning a hear a voice that grows louder.

"Lukas.... Lukas.... Lukas!"

Out of the blue, I glance up and see Jesse standing before me, gaze glossed with concern. I was breathing heavily, my heart was pounding vigorously and my anxiety was up the roof.