Beach

Jesse Pov:

The waves crashing against the shore, the sand getting in between your toes, those were the days. 

I felt the cool breeze against my cheeks, the smell of saltwater filled the air, the sound of crashing waves filled my ears in the silence around me.

My friends and I were sitting on the pier in silence. The crashing waves were soothing to listen too, washing our worries away.

I was the first to stand up and walk back to the shore. The sand was getting in between my toes as I walked towards the ocean.

I heard the creak of the floorboards making me look up at the pier. It was my admirer, his blonde hair gently swaying in the wind, his sapphire eyes glistening in the night as he walked towards me.

I waited for him to catch up to me. I looked back at the ocean the waves rising and falling again and again.

In the distance you could see the gigantic waves crashing forming smaller waves the crashed into the shore.

Lukas was now by my side and I took hold of his hand. We walked into the ocean hand in hand, keeping in mind that the ocean could wash you away if you went in to far.

The gentle waves crashing against my feet. Suddenly there was a huge crash in the distance. Water splashed all around, Petra plopped up drenched in water, a smile on her face.

"You guys coming out of the shallow part or what!" Petra said removing wet pieces of hair out of her face.

"Yeah!" I shouted back removing my hand from Lukas. I waded to Petra who was taking off her bandana.

Her soaked wavy orange hair glimmered in the night. She put her bandana in her front pocket and was taking by surprise.

A huge wave crashed on top of her sending her underneath the water. She came back up wiped her mouth disgust written all over her face.

I couldn't help, but laugh at the face she made. "Ugh! Saltwater is the worst!" She grumbled. Lukas was next to me laughing as well and then we all broke into laughter.

Then, a wave crashed over us and the bitter taste of salt water entered our mouths. "Ack!" Lukas shouted. All of us were disgusted now and then we heard laughter.

We all looked up at Olivia and Axel who were looking back down at us. "Phew I'm glad we aren't down their." Axel said to Olivia who smirked.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that." Olivia said, her cocoa eyes filled with mischief. "Wha-" Axel couldn't even finish his sentence, when he was pushed into the water causing us all to break into laughter again.

"Queen of the pier!!" Olivia said causing Axel to cross his arms. His black hair was dripping with water. "Make way for the queen!" Olivia shouted from above.

We all glanced at each other and rolled our eyes playfully before moving out of the way. Olivia gracefully dove into the water.

She came back up with her pigtails hanging low. She was know soaked with water as well. Without hesitating she quickly did a bow left and right.

Petra splashed us with water. "Hey!" Axel shouted like a five year old. Petra smirked and splashed more water at us. 

We all glanced at each other and ganged up on Petra, who gulped and splashed her with a huge amount of water.

"Your gonna wish you didn't do that!!" Petra said and started to chase us back to the shore.

She ended the chase by splashing water on all four of us. 

We were now sitting on the sand setting up a bonfire. Axel and Olivia were in charge of digging a shallow pit, Petra was in charge of getting wood, and Lukas and I were in charge of placing the stones.

When we were down Petra came back with as much wood as her hands could carry. She plopped them down in our enclosure of rocks.

We put the wood in a teepee like style and set the wood on fire.

"You'll never guess what I have." Axel said. "What is it Axel?" Olivia said, squeezing the water out of her pigtails.

Then, Axel took out some cookies which reminded me of the last time he had cookies.

"One for Olivia, one for Petra, one for Jesse, and one for Lukas." Axel said handing us all cookies. Lukas looked shocked.

"Thanks Axel." We all said in unison.

"Hmn...." Axel said as he munched on his cookie.

"Man do I love the beach." I thought to myself.

_______________

So, this is Newport Beach its in the U

So, this is Newport Beach its in the U.S and have you ever got the taste of salt water in your mouth! Its not very pleasant and now I want to go to the beach helppppp meee XD.

Occasionally you'll see surfers and the waves that they surf on are GIGANTIC. Like the wave compared to me is . . . it makes me look so tiny -_-

I actually going to ask my dad if we can go now..... (-doubts that will happen-)

Taking requests stillll!