Friends Forever

Petra Pov: 

I wildly swung my enchanted gold sword in the air. I just finished enchanting it and now I'm sure all the time enchanting it will pay off!

Now, time to use Miss Butter! I jolted out my cave and slipped into the darkness of the night. 

---------------*cough* time skip *cough* ----------------

I pierced my sword into a spider killing it instantly. I raised my sword in the air smirking as I did. "Miss Butter rocks!" I shouted as I put it in my inventory.

"It sure does!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Jesse, her long chestnut hair swaying in the wind. "Hey Jesse!" I said giving her a hug. She hugged back and we were both overjoyed to see each other. 

We both let go of each other, smiling. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her.

She laughed before saying, "Here to see how my friends sword is coming along!" "It's awesome!" I exclaimed.

"You should've Miss Butter in action!" "Glad all that enchanting paid off huh," Jesse said. "Yep it was so worth it!" I said.

"Well I actually came back because I wanted to give you something." Jesse said. She took out two heart shaped necklaces. "Here." She said. 

I smiled. Necklaces weren't really my thing, but I accepted it any way. I put it on my neck and Jesse put on hers. I noticed a part of it was missing.

"Hey, Jesse why is half of it missing?" I asked her. "Its a friendship necklace silly!" She said making us both laugh.

She grabbed my half of the necklace and her half and put them together. I noticed the tiny writing and read it. "Best Friends Forever." I read out loud.

She nodded them pulled it apart. "Thank you Jesse!" I said pulling her into another hug. "Your welcome Petra." She said before we pulled apart. 

"Hey you want to kill some monsters with me!" I said taking out Miss Butter. "Sure!" Jesse said taking out her fancy diamond sword. 

____________________________

I slashed my sword through a zombie while Jesse was fighting her own group of mobs. I watched at Jesse who swung her sword ferociously at the pack of mobs.

Then, I was taken by surprise as I spider landed on my face making me yelp. Jesse turned her attention to me knocking the spider off me killing it, then helping me up.

She quickly turned her attention back to the mobs. I clutched my sword and helped her. We stood side by side taking out the mobs one by one.

When we finished we both were panting because we were out of breath. I was very grateful to have Jesse as a friend. 

"Thanks Jesse." I said. "For what?" She asked. "For everything y'know the necklace, saving me back there." I said.

"Huh yeah," She shrugged, "It was nothing really." "Maybe to you, but to me it means a lot!" I exclaimed. 

She smiled at me and I smiled back. Jesse rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Guess I should go back to Beacon town now. Want to come."

"Of course!" I exclaimed eager to see what Beacon town was like now. I started adjusting my blue striped bandana and then we were off.

_________________________________________

"Woah." I thought to myself as I seen the creative builds the citizens had made. I felt a wave of guilt crash over me for living in Champion City, but I didn't let it show.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I kept it to myself for now. We walked to the order's hall. I opened the door of the order hall.

I saw my blonde hair friend in the distance looking out the enormous window. "Lukas!" I exclaimed making him jump.

He turned around to face us. He hastily went down the steps hugging both of us. "So what are you doing here Lukas?" Jesse asked as we all broke apart from the hug.

"Oh well I came here because I wanted to ask you something." Lukas asked. "Yeah what is it?" Jesse asked, curiosity burning in her eyes. He took out a leather book from his pockets. 

"I know it isn't as valuable as the other treasures, but I was wondering if I could put it in here." Lukas said. "Its considered valuable in my book." Jesse said. 

I nodded in agreement as she took the book away from Lukas and put it on a podium making his face beam with radiance. "Thanks Jesse!" Lukas said.

Jesse chuckled and blushed a little making me laugh a little. "Your welcome Lukas." She said her face radiant as well.

"Group hug!" Lukas announced pulling us all into another hug. "Friends forever!" Jesse announced stating the obvious. 

___________________________

Happy stories for the win!

Taking requests!

-Mcsmfangirl1