Incredible

(Warning: This includes some stuff from Incredibles 2 and if you do not wish for spoilers, I suggest you don't read this! You have been warned!!)

Jesse Pov:

I wandered through the forest, pushing the twigs out of my way as I advanced to something, something shiny.

I turned around, "Should I go back?" I questioned myself. I shook my head. "Too far to turn around now," I thought to myself.

I advanced towards the shiny object. Its glow was a radiant yellow, brightening up the trees around it.

I found it remarkable that it was just in the forest all this time. As, I got closer I noticed it looked sorta like a feather, but then the next second it appeared...different.

I was right next to it admiring it. Whatever it was, was breathtaking. The edges were trimmed with diamond and gold, giving it, its radiant glow.

As I looked at it I noticed something. It looked like I was gazing into a different dimension, but then the next second it would flicker.

I picked it up, but as soon as I did I felt like a was going through a portal. 

Smack!

My face collided into a wall, hard and I stumbled backwards a little. Groaning, and rubbing my stinging face I shook it off.

I scanned my surroundings and I appeared to be in a alleyway. "Did that feather have something to do with it?" I wondered in my mind.

I walked down the alleyway and saw the most breathtaking thing I ever seen.

It was a city gold lined up the buildings, quartz filling them. The streets were lined with diamonds and a few well placed bits of glow stone. 

Hover cars were flying above the streets, a few people walking down the road who all appeared to have modern as well as sophisticated clothing.

At that moment, I noticed a huge building with a huge monitor with words going across saying that,"

Hero's are illegal!

"Wait what!?" I thought to myself. "Illegal! What for!" I wondered to myself.

Just then a huge drill came out of nowhere.

I was about to take out my sword when I realized it wasn't in my inventory, nor my other stuff.

 I looked out my clothes which were no longer my tan overalls or cyan shirt, instead I had a red shirt, a cotton blazer, and black button up pants.

Since I didn't have my sword I did the only thing I could do, hide. I hid in the alleyway peeking at the drill and that's when I saw five people.

They wore red, black, and yellow outfits with 'I' symbols in the middle.

They all looked like superhero's to me. "Watch Jack Jack!" I heard the lady with brown hair say.

Then, she ran along with the man with blonde hair. 

At that moment, I realized that this city looked different. The buildings were more circular than square and the rooftops looked weird.

In fact everything seemed weird at the moment. 

I noticed a girl with black hair whose eyes were purple. She slammed her mask on the ground and started shouting. 

The little boy, ran, but it was unlike anything I had ever seen he was as fast as lightning.

Then, the midnight haired girl stretched her arms out and purple beams were shot at the boy. "Come back here!" The purple eyed girl said clenching her teeth before running after the boy, with a baby in her arms.

I went back and hid into the alleyway and I noticed something in my inventory that I had missed.

I took it out revealing the feather-like-thing. Its golden color glowing brightly, I rubbed my hand through it and it felt like I was going through a portal again.

Thud!

I landed on my back and I groaned. I sat up and saw the feather on its podium, rotating. It shone brightly lighting up the trees around it.

I looked at it one last time before started walking home.

"Incredible!" I whispered to myself.