Disappoint

The howling wind, the leaves being pushed along, the rippling of the grass, the fresh air and me eagerly waiting for a package.

I've been waiting ages for this book, the legends of the order of the stone.

I was even lucky to order it. It took months to even get it without it being sold out and now here I was leaning against the empty oak window frame and looking over the forest.

Anticipation kept me going and it was flowing through me like crazy. The only sound that was audible to me was my heart beating. Thump, thump, thump. 

I glanced at Reuben who is sleeping peacefully on his little comfy bed that I made for him awhile back. An occasional low snore escaping his little mouth. The only light was from the moon and from a small oil candle. The flame swayed to the side as a gust of wind blew causing me to shiver. The candle was encased in a see through glass ,to avoid getting burnt easily.

It wouldn't even be on if it weren't for Olivia. Safety first her number one policy around here. Of course it came with an good argument from the one and only, Axel.

They could put on a show for hours and hours, in the night, in the day and occasionally in the evening. 

I nearly drifted off to sleep, my head slightly bowed, my eyes threatening to close. I jerked my head back up and lifted up my foot a little and as a result it started to quiver.

I let out a yawn and leaned further into the wooden window sill, my arms crossed and my elbows leaning against the edge of the wood.

I began to tap my foot against the back of my cyan sneaker, starting to become really impatient. I looked around the room looking for something to do. I saw a piece of paper and a feather along with an ink cartridge.

Since it was so close to me I grabbed it with ease and set it down on the wooden sill which was wide enough to where it would all fit.

I didn't feel like writing at the moment so I began to ponder, nearly dozing off a couple times. Then I got an idea, drawing! I haven't drawn in a very, very long time, but at least it could help me to stay awake or at least I...think.

Where was the coffee when you really needed it!?

Oh, well I picked up the feather and with my free hand managed to open the ink cartridge. I dipped the feather in the ink and began drawing. Almost instantly the ink dripped from the feather creating a huge blotch in the middle of my once snow white paper.

I sighed. "I'll guess I can work around this," I grumbled to myself, already irradiated of the blotch of ink.

I began to work around it eventually working my way back to the annoying smudge of ink. When I was finished it looked like a OK drawn book. I could definitely use more practice!

I almost dozed off when an arrow whizzed by me and landing into the wall with a loud thud. I leaned across the window sill to see who shot it, but it was impossible to see outside. I squinted, I couldn't even see the figure of a person, so I eventually gave up.

I got up from my chair and advanced towards the arrow and saw a note attached to the tip of it. I pulled the paper off in one go and scanned it instantly.

Suddenly, the feeling a hoped to never feel again came, disappointment,

 because my book wasn't coming until next week.

___

Yeah, I was disappointed earlier in the week, so I wrote and finished it today. I wasn't just going to scrap it, so I thought I might as well finish it .-.

Anyway I'm still open for requests! 

I'll try to get another one in tomorrow and try not to disappoint you ;T

Anyone get it....no...okay I'll just leave now. XD