Chapter 2

Blake

Waking up I looked down to see Chastity laying on me with her arm and leg around me. Smiling at the sight of it, it slowly went off my face. Thinking of Kam—

"You're woke early?" Chastity lowly said looking up at me. Taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I know. I have some business to take care of with my manager this morning"

"Oh..."

Kissing her forehead, "What shawty? You thought I was running off on you?"

She laughed getting up and going in the bathroom. I did the same, but putting my clothes on and going in her kitchen instead. Looking in her fridge, "Find what you're looking for?"

Looking over my shoulder at her leaning against her island, "Not in here, but I think I did behind me." I said grabbing a bottle of water and closing the door.

"You think you're so cute, huh?"

"Nah baby, you think I am."

"What makes you think that?"

I walked to her really close, with our bodies touching. Looking down at her with a smirk on my face. She was looking up at me like she was thinking hard about something. Inching my face closer to hers and just as soon as our lips were about to connect, my phone started ringing. Chastity moved from in between me and her kitchen island quick.

Taking my phone out I looked to see who was calling me and I instantly got in a bad mood.

"What do you want man?"

"Blake babe! Where are you!? Why would you just leave like that and not come home!? I'm sorry! I miss you!" She cried in the phone.

Sighing, "Kameron please just chill." I seen Chastity from the corner of my eyesight shake her head and walk away to her door. "Look Kam I'll see you and talk to you after my meeting!" Before she could respond I hung up the phone and walked to Chastity.

She laughed to herself shaking her head looking like she was about to cry, "Blake... This is something that cannot and will not happen again!"

"Come on Chastity..."

"No! Just because you get into a childish ass argument with your little girlfriend you think I'm here for you to run to and be your little stress reliever!? You think I'm just supposed to fix your broken pieces and leave me still shattered, huh!? I will not be used Blake."

"No one is using you Chastity. Everything I have said from I want you and I need you isn't a lie. Me getting into an argument with Kameron didn't cause me to come here last night. I came here because I wanted to. I'm not trying to hurt you baby." Grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug for at least a minute.

She pulled away pushing me outside the door. With tears now coming down her face, I felt like shit now for making her feel as if she was being used. "Goodbye Blake." Chastity softly said before closing the door in my face.

Shaking my head I put my back to her door and yelled, "FUCK!" Getting my thoughts together, going down the elevator, and into my Lambo I speeded off.

Hitting Micaah's line. He answered, "What up fool."

"Ayo have me a fat ass blunt rolled. I'm a stop and check on Maur first, then I have a meeting that should be from 10 to about 11:30 and I'll be on my way."

He chuckled on the other line, "Damn g! What's wrong with your ass?"

"Man it seems like it's becoming the same ol' thing all the time now, but I'll fill you in when I see you bro."