Chapter 23

Kameron

I really think Blake is starting to love me. He called me over Thursday because he said he wanted to give me the best dick of my life, well he didn't exactly say it like that. He said he needed to blow off some steam. So of course I'm going to be there for my man!

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting up and staring down at him, watching him sleep. My Blakey-pooh and I went out last night as the baddest couple and got drunk up off our asses. He looked at me like I was a complete meal. When I kept staring at him I started to get sad.

I've taken five, FIVE, pregnancy test since Thursday night and no results of being pregnant. I'm not understanding how it wasn't possible. And he sure as hell never pulled out. I made sure he was always drunk enough. I even poked holes in the condoms.

Wiping a tear from my face quickly because he started shuffling in his sleep. I put a big smile on my face when he turned on his back. He looked like he was in pain and I'm pretty sure he was due to the fact he's been drinking everyday since that fat bitch thing he went too.

My heart hurt so much when I see him dragging himself because of her. I just wanted her out of our lives so we could live happily ever after. And that's what I'm going to is just that. Sooner or later everything will be perfect! Smirking to myself thinking of all the things I'm going to do to her before I crave her pretty little face off and her heart out of her chest.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Blakey-pooh started pulling on my hair. It made me smile big, "What the fuck are you doing here Kameron!?" He gritted out.

"What do you mean Blakey-pooh? We had a good night last night. You know what I'm doing here." I said with another smile.

He let go of my hair and started rubbing his temples, "You need to go!"

A frown formed on my face, "Wait! Why!? No!"

"No? Kameron you know I have a game tonight and you know I don't need any distractions!"

Turning my frown upside down, "Duh Blakey-pooh, I totally knew that!"

He looked at me like I was crazy and I just shrugged, "Look Kameron stop calling me that shit and go!" Then he stood up beside the bed and I got on my knees on the edge of the bed.

"Okay I will. I lov—" I started to say but his phone started the face time ring. I squinted my eyes and then rolled them. He looked at me.

"Go now!" He sounded annoyed and took the phone in the bathroom.

Connecting my ear to the door, I heard his son voice asking why he didn't come get him the other day and is he mad at mommy. That shit made me furious. I turned around with my back to the door and stomped out of the pent and to my car.

Pulling off into traffic I felt my devil horns growing on top of my head. I devilishly smirked to myself... Soon!

Blake