Chapter 21

Stephen

I tossed in the guest bedroom bed and thought, 'Why am I such a bad father?' I never mean anything bad towards my pumpkin. I just always wanted what was best for her, but obviously I don't even know what that is.

Taking a few shots before I left my office probably wasn't a good idea. With this business project and my wife down my neck about being at work so much, my stress level is up higher than a man want it.

It was 6 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. All I could do was think about was my pumpkin. I really messed up this time, I don't want Chastity to go. Shit I never wanted her to go the first time. The first thing I'm a do is make her favorite strawberry and banana crepes, some cheese eggs, and maple syrup baked bacon.

She used to love when I cook her favorites for breakfast. Sitting up on the edge of the bed I thought to myself that it would be the first step on getting her to stay here until tomorrow.

Before I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen I went to the little boy room, my grandson room. I have yet to meet him. Peaking in the room I saw him spread out in the middle of the bed still sleep. He must be a heavy sleeper to sleep through everything.

Quietly closing the door, I finally made my way down to the kitchen to get started. Standing in place I looked around the kitchen to notice I haven't cooked in years. Most I do is come and get a beer or a plate when Nette cooks.

Well here we go...

Evan

Turning on my side to put my arm around Chas and rub her stomach, I noticed she wasn't there. So I opened my eyes a little bit and I smelled her soap and heard the water running in the bathroom. Closing my eyes to go back to sleep...

10 minutes has passed and I tired to put my arm around Chastity again thinking she would've got back in bed after her shower, but I was wrong. Instead I heard a zipper zip up so I sat up to see what it was for. She had two suitcases at the edge of the bed. Of course she was packing her and Reese's stuff.

"What are you doing Chastity?" I questioned getting off the bed and stretching.

She simply looked up at me and nonchalantly said, "Getting ready for my 9 o'clock flight, I'm packing my son and I things. So we can go home." Then she smiled and started back doing what she was doing.

I walked over to the edge of the bed where she was and sat down beside the luggage and looked up and down while rubbing my eyes and dragging my hand down my face.

Maybe it was just my dick talking or she really looked good in the all black outfit she had on. Her hips and thighs were looking so damn good in these all black jeans. I bet if she turned around her ass would look even better. Then her titties sitting nice in the black top. Chastity knows she turns me on more when she wearing chill shit and not trying.

 Chastity knows she turns me on more when she wearing chill shit and not trying