Chapter 19

Chastity

Once we pulled in the yard. Evan had turned off the truck and I looked at him. He was holding the wheel tight and it looked like nervousness was written all over his face. I touched his shoulder and he kept his eyes straightforward on the house.

"Babe, it's going to be okay. You have nothing to worry about." I softly say.

Without even looking at me he gritted out in a harsh tone, "Do it look like something wrong with me!? I'm fine yo!"

I took my hand off him and blinked twice. Did he really just talk to me like that? So I looked out the window then back at him. Hell yeah he did girl!

"Yo?" Snatching off my seatbelt I looked at him and yelled, "What is your damn problem!? It doesn't even matter because fuck you Evan! I ain't did shit to you and you sitting here having a pissy attitude at me, fuck you my nigga!" Then I got out the truck and slamming the door as hard as I could.

I regretted it once I did it because Maurice jumped in the back and started crying out of his sleep. The loud noise scared him. Hearing Evan comfort him and telling him it's okay, before he shut his door back and walked over to me. He stood in front of me, staring me up and down before pulling me behind the truck.

"What the fuck is my problem? You my problem!" He said in a low voice, but every word came out harsh.

"Excus—"

"No Chastity, I'm not done! At first you staring at that nigga on the phone. Fuck you staring at him for!? Then you getting all these dumb ass mood swings, I'm the one who ain't did shit to you!" He said now getting louder.

I opened my mouth about to say something, but honestly I just closed it and stared at him. Then I squinted my eyes at him and he raised his eyebrow, wondering what I'm about to say. Just shaking my head, I turned away from him walking and he just pulled me back with me giving that are you fucking crazy look.

"Don't walk away from me yo!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Here we go with this yo shit again. Look Evan, the conversation is over. Okay? I'm not about to do this for the millionth time." I said in a soft voice.

"Well stop making it the millionth time then! If you always want to flirt with the mothafucka then go be with him. Shit! He probably still fuckin you anyway!" Evan pointed his finger in my face.

I hit his hand hard away from my face. Licking my lips and opening my mouth to say, "Like I said before FUCK YOU nigga!" I walked away to Maur door with an irritated aura.

Once I put Maurice on my hip, his eyes kept opening and closing from being sleepy. My poor baby. Then I walked up the stairs to ring the door bell. My parents knew I was coming so I don't know why the damn door wasn't open.

After I ranged the doorbell again I felt an arm go around my waist with my body pulled into another body roughly. Looking down at the hand that was tight on my hip, "Get off of me Evan! I don't have time for you right now!" Rolling my eyes and looking straight at the door.

He started rubbing my side and bent down to my ear. Evan kissed behind my ear and whispered, "Keep that same energy later on, alright princess?"

I closed my eyes and said a prayer to myself before the door swung open. "Ohhh my grandbaby!" My mother squealed and taking Maurice out of my arms.

"Well hello to you too Annette Kelly!" I dryly said to her and she mugged me. We all walked in and sat on the couch.

I looked beside me to see Evan sitting up under me. He winked and I rolled my eyes, then his hand rested on my thigh with a grip. Making me roll my eyes again and look at my mama.