Chapter 5

Austyn

*2 weeks later, Saturday morning*

"Chassy I haven't heard from Laylah in about two weeks. What's wrong with her?" I said talking to Chastity on facetime.

"I don't know Aust. She hasn't been answering my calls and texts either."

"Let's go over to her apartment and drag her out to the mall and the club tonight."

"Wait.. Who said anything about the club!?"

"Me bitch! We all need to go stunt tonight."

"Blah blah whatever"

"I'm serious Chassy. When's the last time we actually went to the club?"

"Like a few weeks ago and you got me stupid drunk, had me embarrassing myself."

I laughed, "No I had your ass on savage mode. Besides you need to get drunk anyway, you've been super busy. So a little fun wouldn't hurt tonight."

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "You better be glad I do need to take a break. I'll be over there to pick you up, be ready hoe!" Then she hung up.

I shook my head at her. She swear she's the boss of everything. Soon as I laid my phone on the bed I heard the front door slam. I quickly got under the cover to pretend I was sleep.

"AUSTYN!"

"...."

The room door flew open, "I know you're not fuckin sleep. Get up!" He pulled the cover off me.

"What the fuck Morris!?" I sat up to glare at him. "What is your problem!?"

"My problem is your lazy ass doesn't have my lunch on the stove."

I got up and walked to him, "Baby can I just have a break please. I stayed in the house all morning waiting for you to come, I just want to go out with my sisters for the day and night."

Putting my arms around his waist, he pushed me off him and onto the bed. "I don't keep you in tip top shape for you to take a break. Remember every luxurious thing and bag you own is because of ME!"

Looking up at him with tears going down my face, all I could do was cry. I have to leave him. I don't want to though, I've fallen in love with him.

Morris maybe 11 years older than me, 35, but over the past 3 years I've become more attached to him. It was just supposed to be a sugar daddy and sugar baby type of relationship, but we love each other.

He may not treat me the best, sleep with other women around my age, lie to me, and kick me out. But I can't lie and say I don't mess with other men either.

"Baby please..."

"Don't baby please me! You know you should've had shit done then maybe you could get your ass out the house."

Wiping my tears, I grew some balls and stood up in front of him. "I don't give a fuck what you say Morris, I'm a grown ass woman! If I decide to do this or don't do that, then that's that!"