Chapter Two.

"Damien Tobias Ashmore wake up its time for work!"

There was no need for mama to be that loud because Damien was already awake and getting dressed. It was his first day on the job and he wanted to make a good impression. Since he was gonna be outside most of the time he put on some khaki shorts, a short sleeve button down with a wife beater underneath. Damien wishes he could wear some Js but they'd get ruined while doing the job so he put on some work boots. He looked in the mirror to make sure that he looked good then he left.

Mama was standing by the door holding up his lunchbox, "I made your favorite. I love you, have a good day, and keep your eyes off of the girls." She said.

"What girls mama?" Damien asked.

"Drea told me how you were giving Normani those devilish eyes. Poor thing tripped and fell trying to get away from you." Mama said.

Damien smirked, "Well your son tends to have that affect on women, Ma."

"Mmm, your daddy did the same thing with me. All he had to do was smile and I fell for him. Then you came along." Mama said.

Damien smiled proudly, "That's me."

"And you've been nothing but trouble ever since. If you I catch you bringing any goddamn babies into this house I will beat yo ass! Now go!" Mama yelled.

"Yes ma'am!" Damien said loudly.

Damien jogged out of the house and got into his car. He carefully backed out of the driveway and headed to work. Meanwhile at the Hamilton house Normani was going on her morning run around the property. Noelle was supposed to run with her but instead she decided to go for a drive around the property, in the golf cart. Easily you can tell the difference between the twins.

Normani is the proactive go getter, she does what she hasn't to do even if she's not a fan of it. Noelle is chill, laidback, takes things one day at a time. You give Noelle some weed and a bottle of Henny and she's your best friend.

"There you go sis keep those feet up. Wooooo!" Noelle cheered.

"I thought you wanted to get in shape Noelle?" Normani asked.

"I thought about it then I was like, hmm better not." Noelle said.

Normani shook her head and took off down the trail, Noelle cruised alongside side her in the golf cart. Normani bent down and tied her shoelaces. Noelle grabbed her water bottle and took it straight to the head. "Is that water?" Normani asked.

"Mmhm." Noelle said.

"Let me have some I'm thirsty." Normani said.

"I don't share drinks with anyone, including family." Noelle said.

Normani squinted and snatched the water bottle out of her hand. She held it to her mouth but the strong smell of vodka hit Normani in the nose like a bad left hook. Normani shoved the bottle back into Noelle's hand then shoved her out of the driver's seat. "You're drinking already?" Normani asked.

"I was thirsty and when you're thirsty you drink, duhh." Noelle said.

"Water not alcohol, you wino." Normani said.

"Whatever, back to the big house we go." Noelle said.

Normani whipped the cart around and head back to the house. As they were driving along they noticed the workers in the fields planting the sugar cane. A lot of them are immigrants that came to the country in hopes of better lives for themselves and their families. Normani hopes that each one of those men get to a point in their lives where they don't have to work in the fields anymore.