Chapter Seven.

A new day equals a new opportunity to make the most out of your life. After that train wreck of a party I experienced I felt inspired to work on my art a little I. I got some paint and canvas and started working on a painting. It's very quiet on the property that's because no ones here, except for Noelle and I. Noelle is upstairs counting hogs while I'm outside working on my painting

Originally I was gonna do Noelle's Set It Off mural but I kept seeing this 90s house party scenario in my head. In my opinion the 90s was the best decade second best decade for black people. Everything about the 90s was dope. The music, the fashion, the movies, the tv shows, all of it was amazing. But then the 2000s came and we got stuck with Tyler Perry and mumble rappers.

I haven't posted anything to my YouTube channel in awhile so I've been recording myself painting the mural. After it's done I'm gonna edit the video and post it to my YouTube channel. It feels good to be working on my art again, who knows where it's gonna take me. I finished painting the mural and took a step back to admire my work.

"Look at you being all creative first thing in the morning." Noelle said.

I turned around and Noelle was coming down the stairs, I looked at my watch and laughed. "It's actually twelve noon." I said.

"Oh well. But the painting is beautiful and I love your attention to detail." Noelle said.

"Thank you." I said.

I ended the video and made sure the footage was saved. Noelle carefully carried the painting into the pool house and placed it on the drying rack. I sat down at the table and began uploading the footage to my computer. Noelle sat beside me and broke out a box of teddy grahams. "Give me some, please." I said.

Noelle popped a few in my mouth and sat back in her seat. I started going over my footage and cropped a few parts out, then I sped it up, I watched it one more time before putting some free instrumentals behind it. Then came the annoying part of video editing, the rendering part. It took almost twenty minutes for the video to render out but once it was done I uploaded it to YouTube.

I shared the link on my social media and that was the end of the process.

"All done." I said.

"I wanna watch some of your old videos, no I wanna see your first video." Noelle said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Mmhm." Noelle said.

"Alrighty then." I found my oldest video and played it for Noelle. I hate this video because I was skinny as hell when I first started. Noelle started snickering and I snatched the box of teddy grahams out of here hand.

"You were so skinny back then, cute but skinny." Noelle said.

"Mmhm, that was before I started working out and drinking protein shakes." I said.

"You look good Sonny." Noelle said.

I laughed and looked at the watch, "I'm hungry." I said.

"Me too, feed me." Noelle said.

"How about this, take me back to my moms house so I can get some stuff and I'll take you to a place that makes the best soul food you ever had." I said.

"My grandmother makes the best soul food in all of Louisiana so I don't know how you're gonna top that. But if you think you got something let's go." Noelle said.

"Alright I'll meet you in fifteen minutes." I said.

"See ya in fifteen big head." Noelle said as she walked away.