Chapter Twenty-Eight.

What do you do when your favorite thing can't make you feel better? No matter how much you try to do it, it just doesn't work. Damien's been trying to focus on his art but it isn't working. Every time he tries to be creative, this brick wall comes down on his creativity and he can do anything. The loss of his siblings is making it hard for him to do what he loves.

One thing he has to look forward to is house hunting with Noelle. Damien is grateful to have a support system like the Hamilton's behind him, but it's time to leave the nest. Damien wants he and Noelle to have a space that they can call their own and that they can raise their family in. Not to mention get busy without someone listening in or walking in on them.

Damien was sitting at Noelle's desk tying his shoes when Noelle woke up. She stretched, yawned, and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning." Damien said.

Noelle squinted and waved at him, Damien sat on the edge of the bed and kissed Noelle's stomach. "Good morning baby." He said.

"The sleep I got last night was amazing." Noelle said.

"At least one of us slept." Damien said.

"I know, you tossed and turned most of the night." Noelle said.

Damien shrugged and rubbed his eyes, "I'll get over it I guess." He said.

Noelle scooted closer and kissed Damien on the cheek. "So what are you getting into today?" She asked.

"Well I gotta go pick up my glasses and then you and I are gonna go house hunting, remember." Damien said.

"About the whole house hunting thing...I think we should put a sticky note on it and come back to it." Noelle said.

"Why?" Damien asked.

"Well..this is my first time having a baby and I don't know anything. So I'd like to stay here for at least a year or two and then after that we can get our own place." Noelle explained.

"Are you serious?" Damien asked.

"Yes." Noelle said.

This isn't what Damien had in mind but if it's what Noelle wanted, it was okay with him. Although he was a little upset at Noelle's change of heart if it would keep her less stressed out, that's fine with him.

"What about us getting married? Is eloping still on the table?" Damien asked.

Noelle didn't say anything she just looked at her fingernails. She knows how Damien feels about wedding and she doesn't want him to get worked up anymore than he already is. But she'd rather tell him the truth than lie to him.

"I want an actual wedding, I want the flower girls, bridesmaids, and I want my dad to give me away. I want to have the full wedding experience, babe." Noelle said.

Before Damien could say anything Noelle hopped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Damien took out his phone and took out his phone and checked his emails. He still had orders coming in for his clowning line which is always a blessing. But also he got an email for Bey asking if he'd model in an upcoming photo shoot. Beyoncé is set to release her Ivy Park men's line and she needs models for it.

He wasn't going to accept the offer until he talked it over with Noelle.

Drea walked in and smiled, "Hi Dame." She said.

"Hey Ma." He said.

Drea handed Damien a notepad and said, "Give this to Noelle. That's about a hundred people but I feel like the guest list is gonna be bigger once she starts adding her friend from college and your family to it." She said.