Chapter Three.

"Sis." Noelle whispered.

Normani slowly turned and looked at her, "What?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend is fine." Noelle said.

"He's not my man, he's just a friend." Normani said.

"That's what we're calling them nowadays, okay bud." Noelle said.

The highlight of the girls day is sitting by the pool and watching Damien work. Honestly neither one of them didn't think Damien would make it to the end of the week, but he did. He's completed almost every task that Drea asked him to do. He hasn't caused any trouble and he always makes sure the job gets done. But most of all he puts a smile on Normani's face whenever he's around.

Damien was sitting on the roof of the pool house putting the new shingles on with his shirt off and the girls were definitely enjoying the view. Noelle broke out her telescope so she could get a better look. Damien had some very interesting tattoos but Normani wanted to know the meaning behind them. "Oh Dame darling." Noelle sang.

Damien turned around and waved, "Yes Miss Noelle?" He asked.

Noelle giggled, "I love when he calls me Miss Noelle." She said. Normani rolled her eyes and start scrolling through her timeline. "Come here for a second."

Damien wiped the sweat off of his brow and ascended down the ladder. He walked over to where the girls were and sat down. "You rang sir?" Damien asked.

"How many tattoos do you have?" Noelle asked.

"Five, I think." Damien said.

Derrick had just finished a phone call when he saw a shirtless guy sitting at the pool with his girls. "Drea!" He screamed as he stomped through the house. Drea rolled her eyes in disgust because Derrick was messing up her afternoon stories. "Yes Derrick?" She asked.

"Who's that boy with all them tattoos talk to our girls?" Derrick asked.

"My boyfriend." Barbara said.

"That's Damien the new groundskeeper." Drea said.

"Since we do we have a groundskeeper?" Derrick asked.

"Since you've made it very clear that you weren't gonna take care of any of the chores that needed to be done." Drea said.

"I was gonna get to baby. You know I'm a busy man." Derrick said.

"Mmhm, well Damien has managed to bring my yard back to life and he's fixing the shingles on the pool house. He's a very a hardworking young man and I plan on keeping him around." Drea said.

"Of course he's gonna stay around, I'm gonna marry him, duhh." Barbara said.

Derrick shook his head and looked at his watch, "I have to go to the mill, y'all can have this. But he better not get close to the girls, especially Normani." He said.

"How do you think that child is gonna react when she finds it your setting her up for an arranged marriage? Do you think your little princess is gonna like that?" Barbara asked.

"Again I have a meeting to get, see you all later." Derrick said.

Derrick grabbed his briefcase and went outside to his car. Drea shook her head and look at her watch, "Zora, take Damien some lunch and tell him to take a break for me please." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Zora said.

Zora prepared Damien some lunch and took to Damien on the patio. "Miss Drea said take a break and enjoy your lunch." She said.

"Okay, thank you Miss Zora." Damien said.

"You're welcome." Zora said.

Choie and Noelle were having nudging match but ultimately Noelle won. Noelle looked down at her lock-screen for the time, she smirked and stood up. "Oh my look at the time I have to go see a man about a dimebag. Bye gurt! Choie let's ride!"