1 year ago.
Jungkook P/O/V

"Hey, I heard there's a new girl starting today"

"Yeah some say she's sexy as fuck"

"More like cute as fuck"

I rolled my eyes, sighing at my idiotic classmates. In my opinion they're all oxygen whores who give nothing to society but children. Not one of those boys has an intellectual braincell meaning, they don't need to be alive.

This new girl they're all on about is probably the usual type.

A basic bitch.

Face covered in makeup to hide the fact they're ugly as heck. Non existent cleavage on display and short skirts to emphasise that they simply have no ass. It's not rude it's a fact.

This is the reason I have no friends, not because of me, because of them.

The bell rang as I continued to read over my notes from last week. The door opened and I guessed that it was probably my teacher with our new classmate. I groaned and rest my chin on the palm of my hand, looking up.

"Hello class, I'm sure you all have heard that we've got a new student joining us today. Please welcome Y/N"

A petite girl waved at the class, smiling brightly.

Wow, crooked teeth. Most of the other girls have fake perfect teeth.

"I'm Park Y/N, I'm sixteen years old and originally from Busan. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone so please welcome me, thank you" The light shone and reflected from her glasses, lighting up the faces of smiling teenagers.

Can't they just lay off. She's only been here two minutes I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to talk to you idiots.

Miss told y/n to take a seat anywhere and she proceeded to sit down at the empty desk in front of me. As the breeze blew through the classroom the scent of another's travelled with it.

It smelt like strawberries and vanilla...

Class started and my overwhelming curiosity took over me. What was that smell?

Whilst everyone's attention was on the the teacher I made my move. I stood from my chair and lent over to Y/N, quickly sniffing her hair.

I guess it was her.

I smiled and sat back down, returning to my notes...

( AYO i just wanted to drop in this little note for any new people who may read my story.

I was re-reading this and I wanted to make it clear that Jungkooks character, his personality is obviously not related at all to the real Jungkook. This !! fictional Jungkook !! is supposed to be a creepy, horrible character. His opinions on girls, makeup and how they dress is very wrong of course !! Girls can wear what ever they want, use as much makeup as they desire, as long as it makes them feel happy. I feel like many people do understand already but just incase, i wanted to address it, since there is so much pressure on girls to look 'pretty' and beautiful', but calling these women 'sluts' if they show too much of their body or if they apply a lot of makeup they're implied to be 'trying too hard'. Clearly that ideology is incredibly idiotic and harmful and I do not condone this way of thinking at all. This is just explaining how Jungkooks character in this book is cracked- hehe just my little rant okay bye.
Word count:369