十一

Yoongi P/O/V

Just the way Jungkook looks at Hoseok makes me feel uneasy.

The blazing glares he gives us are not normal.

I've known Hoseok for 10 years, Y/N for a couple of months but if anything happened to them... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I will protect them at all costs.

I could be wrong, Jungkook may be no harm what so ever.

However I can't guarantee that and i have a really big hunch. I just need to keep watch in the background and understand why he's like this.

"Alright everyone my room is safe for entry" Jimin called dramatically and all of us made our way up the stairs.

"Hey guys wanna play UNO?" I looked behind me and saw Y/N grinning, pulling the pack of cards out.

"And whoever loses gets a punishment"

"Yes, yes, yes. I love games with consequences!" Taehyung shrieked.

(5 minuets into the game...)

Looking around at everyone there was already a clear winner and loser.

Kim Taehyung had about 30 cards in his hand, trying as hard as he could not to drop them.

Where as Jungkook only had 2 cards left.

I'll show him...

"UNO"

What! Already?

Each player took their turn until it came down to me.

I didn't have a block card.

I didn't have an anything to add to cards to his hand.

But I did have a colour changing card. All I had to do was choose the colour he didn't have. I have a 75% chance here.

Don't blow it Yoongi.

"I change the colour to.... yellow!"

I quickly looked back to see Jungkook's next move.

He placed down his final card.

Another  colour changing card.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't have stopped him. It made me feel uneasy again. 

"Well done Kookie!" Y/N cheered, clapping.

"Now let's carry on until we find out the loser"

"Urm sorry, excuse me I need the toilet" Jungkook stated.

"Oh of course it's down the hall to the left, last door" Y/N smiled and just like that he left.

With his bag in hand.

Wait, why would he need his bag for the bathroom?

Is Jungkook secretly a girl that's on her period because if he is, that explains a lot.

10 Minutes had passed and my growing suspicion took over me.

"Hey guys I'm going to the toilet real quick, I'll check on Jungkook too, he has been gone for quite a while"

I placed my cards down and exited Jimin's room.

Jungkook P/O/V 

Stupid shits, none of them except Y/N was a match for me in UNO. That's why I enjoy to  play games,

I always win.

I'd made my way down the hall and saw a door with a cute sign hung up reading,

'Y/N'

Bingo.

I quickly made my way inside and took a deep breath, indulging my surroundings.

It smelt just like her.

Strawberries.

The scent had always really relaxed me. Even on the first day I had been curious of the smell, I wouldn't of guessed that I was going to start to crave it.  I just can't wait until she's in my arms.

Anyway enough fantasising, I had a job to do. I placed my bag down and took the small cameras from my bag.

One was placed near their mirror, another by their bed, one hidden within some toys and the last camera was in the bathroom.

I connected all the cameras to my phone and stared at my masterpiece.

Step two complete :)

I made my way back to my bag and zipped it up, throwing it over my shoulder. My time here was done, I mean I had a lot of work to do to accomplish my next step. So I'll just make some lie up that my parents want me home and such as such..

"Jungkook, what are you doing in Y/N's room?"

Startled, I saw Yoongi in the door way, his eyes piercing through my skin.

I really didn't want to have to deal this today but I did have a plan just in case anyone caught me.

"Oh shut up you dwarf"

I walked closer and closer, withdrawing a cloth with my hand.

"What are you doing?!" He questioned, struggling in my grip.

"Shhh just go to sleep"

I held the cloth against his mouth and watched him slowly give in and faint.

No one is going to stop me.

Word count:747
AN: Thankyou for 2K reads!! :)))