十五

Jungkook P/O/V

Hoseok is a dumb bitch. A Stupid fucking dumb bitch.

I skipped right past the toilets and made my way up to the roof top. Poor teacher really thought I would obey her.

Not today, not ever.

I withdrew my phone from my pocket and placed it down next to Hoseok's.

Let the fun begin!

I turned on his phone and examined his lock screen. It was a photo of Y/N and him hugging.

ugh.

I refrained from smashing his phone and went to look for his social medias. Now i knew he had them. I just knew.

Hoseok is that annoying shit that has Instagram and posts fucking cringe selfies, outfit ideas and 'relation ship goal' photos.  That kind of person sickens me. Fake as fuck. So that's  why i need to exterminate him.

Just as i expected I opened his instagram and was bombarded with ugly sefies, ugly fucking fashion sense and photos of him and Y/N.

So many fucking comments from girls saying 'oppa' this or 'oppa' that.

EW.

Are they blind?

Anyway enough gagging I think I would rather like to ruin his life as soon as possible. I logged into my into my instagram and selected 'add new account'.

All I had to do was change his password.

Hmm.. something classy.

Like, 'imgonnastealyogirlyoudumbass'

Well I think that's rather perfect.

I continued to add his account to my phone and smiled.

Step three complete        :)

Hes too fucking easy. I slid my phone back into my pocket, closing the tabs on Hoseok's screen whilst making my way back to class.

"Thanks Hoseok" I said, passing him his phone. "It turns I didn't need it after all. My phone was in my pocket the whole time!"

"Ah okay, well thats good" Hoseok smiled.

Boy close your mouth.

I sighed and turned to look at Y/N, a sweet grin lingering across my face.

Not long princess until I can expose Hoseok for the fake fuck he is.

Then we can live happily. Ever.  After.                                   :)

Word count:433

AN: So in under 4 days my book went up by 3K and this morning when I checked it had hit 10K reads.

This week my book has increased faster than ever before and I wanted to say to say a massive Thank you to the people that read and support my book.

I especially love to read through all the comments, they make me laugh a lot.

So Thank you very much for all the love, I will continue to try and publish good and entertaining chapters for you to read💞

-bye 😊