十六

Jungkook P/O/V

-5 days until the party

"How's life for you dwarf?"

No reply.

"So you're gonna be like that huh?"

...

I turned to face the man who lay weak and bruised. You see after a week of trying to feed Yoongi he would repeatedly refuse. However it's the way he rudely refused me. That angered me. So I had to punish him.

I saw the cloth in his mouth, preventing him from speaking. I then looked up towards his eyes which instantly met mine.

He stared at me. Not with hate or anger, but with sadness.

I removed the fabric from his mouth and stepped back.

"Sorry I completely forgot you had the cloth to prevent you from talking!!" I laughed.

"Will you eat today or will you have to be punished?"

"Please don't do this" he whispered.

"Then eat it's simple. I don't want you to die, since that would be a hassle to deal with and I also don't want you to interfere my plan. So just be nice and eat for me. "

He sighed.

"I'm not talking about that, it's about your plan"

"What about it?"

"Don't do it. I overheard you muttering about it. Please don't go through with it. I've known Hoseok for basically my whole life and doing this will completely destroy him. He's been heart broken so many times before but if you did this.. Y/N is so special to him and I think he even truly loves her. I think she's the one for him."

He just doesn't get it does he. Enough with the sob story. 

"Hoseok is fake"

"NO HES FUCKING NOT YOU PSYCHO"

"Shut up"

"No"

"When i tell you to shut up you shut up. Don't disobey me"

"You don't own me" Yoongi spat.

I chuckled.

"Should I mark you then?"

I left the room to return with a kitchen knife.

Obviously bruising wasn't getting the message across clearly so I'll have to choose a more painful option.

"Y/N"

Slash.

"Is"

Slash.

"Mine"

Slash.

"So don't fucking imply otherwise"

I stepped over his limp body and left the room.

Y/N had invited me around along with the others.

One day she'll only invite me around...

Word count:383
AN: stuff is gonna get juicy in the chapters coming up! 😏