十二

Yoongi P/O/V

I slowly opened my eyes, a slight sting coming from my wrists.

I went to scratch my face only to feel my arms held back by rope.

Well that explains the sting.

Looking around at my surroundings. I was currently on the floor, legs and arms tied up. Around me was clothing, all resembling Jungkook.

Jungkook?

He was the one who fucking drugged me!! When did that even happen? How long has it been? My muscles feel strained.

And now he's kidnapped me and left me in this shitty closet.

I knew he was up to something... and now i'm stuck here, helpless. Fuck, why did this have to happen, this guys a psycho!

The little pervert in Y/N's room too. I can't just sit here I need to warn Y/N to stay away.

I was desperate.

So I screamed.

Maybe a neighbour could hear, or possibly Jungkook's parents. I mean, where the fuck even am I? 

I was just hoping that, someone could..

Someone's opening the door!

I looked back down into my lap and heard dark, quiet laughter.

"Jungkook let me GO this has to be some sick joke!"

I heard him walk over, instantly grabbing my face with force and holding it up to his. I looked into his black, dull eyes and spat right at him.

that sure made him let go of my face quickly.

"FUCKING CUNT!" I yelled at him. 

"You want to be really careful Yoongi, otherwise you're not going anywhere and punishment will get even worse."

What punishment? Who is he? God?

"Fuck off and untie me you psychotic maniac" I screeched.

He fucking chuckled again and leaned down, grabbing something from a box.

A cloth.

"Are you drugging me again?"

"No I just want you to shut up"

I frowned at him.

"Open up"

?

He shoved the fabric into my mouth, knotting it up at the back of my head. After securing the cloth he slapped me and got up.

"Respect me, You're nothing now. Helpless and useless to your stupid, fake friends. Punishment starts tomorrow and don't even think about screaming, my parents barely come back from work and these walls are soundproof, so it's just us."

He walked over to door.

"Oh and don't ever call me psycho"

Word count: 418

A/N: Wow I came to check my book stats yesterday only to notice I had 3K! Thank you so much, it means so much to me that people are actually reading my story <3