十九

Namjoon P/O/V

I need to find Yoongi.

But right now that's not fucking possible. The apparent 'missing Yoongi' has been nowhere to be seen for a week. Now I know Jungkook has something to do with it. I mean he was the last person to see Yoongi, yet apparently has nothing to do with it? I need to figure out what happened that night but I'm not completely sure exactly where to start.

I opened snap chat again to check the location map. I'd been hoping that Yoongi would open the app and it would update his location.

It would be a miracle if he di-!

It's a miracle...

The location has been updated 5 minutes ago. It could be nothing, It might not even be Yoongi for god sake but I can't ignore this for a stupid party. I immediately read the location and ordered a taxi right away.

It could be a creepy murder house for all I know but they should be the ones scared anyway.

I'm the one and only Kim Namjoon, god of destruction.

All I could think about was the well being of my dearest friend.

Yoongi P/O/V

I'm so pathetic...

I feel so helpless... I couldn't stop him, I couldn't protect my friends even when they need me right now.

Ugh. I've been free from these ropes for 2 hours now and I still haven't made a move. I just have no strength.

I guess after being starved and beaten does change your body a lot...

Anyway thankfully these weeks of painful suffering has actually paid off.

My wrists have become so small that I could easily slip out of the ropes.

However I needed to act fast, who knows when Jungkook is getting back. If he see's me escaping... I'll definitely be beaten to death.

Although I don't really like asking for help I definitely needed to. I can't do this on my own. If only i could call the police, my body is just so helpless.

I slowly crawled along the carpet all the way to my coat, hanging up. I sighed out in relief, as I'd been successful and found my only source of rescue.

One easy way was Snapchat, I'm not sure if i can stay awake long enough to hold a conversation with the police. On the app I could leak the location and get someone to help me. I'm sure people are probably checking regularly since I have been missing for so long.

I really hope this works, I'm just, I feel so faint. I hope someone can find me.

AN: Its my birthday today :) 🐰🕊

And before I forget I wanted to mention another thank you for 30K. Like really, it's heart warming that you choose to read my story. I also really enjoyed replying to your comments last week. You guys are all so funny and nice so I'll definitely be doing it more often 💓

I'll try to update soon my loves.

♡- have a great day.