十七

Jungkook P/O/V

"Good afternoon Mr Jeon!" Mrs Park greeted, welcoming me inside.

Old people annoy me so I don't normally associate with them. However as I'm going to be Y/N's boyfriend in the future I'll guess I'll have to be nice.

"Good afternoon to you too Mrs Park" I smiled, closing the door.

"Everyone is upstairs so you can run along"

I nodded and made my way to Jimins room.

"Hey kookie! Thanks for coming" After Y/N said that I blushed furiously...

I need to keep it low key... fuck

I just stood silently, feeling awkward as hell.

"Urm kookie sit down, we need to ask you something about Yoongi" Just from hearing his name my heart beat increased dramatically .

How did they find out?!

I've fucked up everything!!!

"Urm s-sure" I replied nervously.

"Okay so" I looked up and saw Hoseok starting to explain it.

Fuck so my enemy has found out first then?

Can he just die? I want to die!

Let's just fucking die.

"So my mum got a phone call from Yoongi's parents explaining the fact that he-he's been missing...that night you left with him..he just disappeared and he never went home" Hoseok choked out, trying not to cry. 

Over emotional bitch, you're not even sad, stop faking it. 

"Do you know what last happened to him? It could be valid evidence for the police since you were the last person we know was with him"

I froze, holding my breath.

I needed to make up something. Something good and it needed to be fast.

"I- err left the house and Yoongi woke up. I promised that I would take him home but he seemed adamant to get home himself..a-and you know Yoongi!! always gets his way.. aha so I granted his wish and left him at the bus stop" 

I looked up from the floor and met the eyes of scared teenagers.

This time their emotions seemed real?

They really were terrified about what had happened to Yoongi.

I almost felt bad..but he's doing well.. I guess :/

"I see" He whispered.

"It will be okay  Hoseokie" Y/N said, kissing his cheek.

Cringe.

"Don't worry guys you know I'm the brains in this group" Namjoon said, smirking.

However if I could reply I'd say,

"No you fucking aren't. My left toe is smarter then you"

But I should conceal that anger for now. I should try to act sad like the others so i don't seem suspicious.

Namjoon then turned to look straight towards me. His expressions darkened and his voice became low.

"Don't think I won't catch whose behind this"

shit..

Word count:440