十四

Hoseoks P/O/V

I straightened out my uniform and quickly ran my fingers through my red locks.

"Hoseok!"

I jerked my head up to see Y/N's dad smiling at me.

"Good morning Mr Park!" I replied, going in for a hug.

Stepping inside their house I noticed Y/N's mum in the kitchen.

"Ah my future son in law" She spoke proudly. I blushed from Mrs Parks comment and waved.

"Please try one of my cupcakes and then we'll let you go and see Y/N"

I chuckled and walked over to pick up one of the cakes.

"Wow this is fantastic" i complimented, stuffing the cake in to my mouth. No being dramatic either, this was delicious. 

"Great, now I know the teenage boys will like this, so you better tell your friends to come visit my bakery!!" She chuckled, patting my back. I nodded eagerly, returning the smile.

"Okay sorry dear we will let you go to Y/N now" I bowed politely and made my way upstairs.

Inside Y/N's room I saw my baby sat on their bed, cutely humming.

"Hi gorgeous"

Y/N quickly turned around and ran over to me, embracing me tightly.

"I missed you" She mumbled. I bit my lip at the cute sight and we stayed in the position for a while.

"Alright hoes let's go" We immediately broke apart to see who ruined our moment.

"PARK JIMIN  LANGUAGE!" He immediately blushed and shouted an apology to his parents, whilst we just laughed.

"Let's just go" Jimin whined.

With that said we all bid our fair wells to Mr and Mrs Park and made our way to school.

(At school)

We went to our usual meeting spot and reunited with the squad.

Currently we had around 5 minutes left until the bell rang.

"Hey anyone know where Yoongi is?" Jimin asked, a sad look plastered across his face.

"No the last I heard from him was Friday, you know when Jungkook had to help him leave because he felt sick" Jin replied.

"Well he's probably still felling sick then"

Jimin shrugged.

"I don't know.. I sent him around 10 messages and no reply and he like always replies to me!"

"He's most likely sleeping" I said, stating the obvious. Jimin just sighed and played with his hands.

DING DING DING

As the school bell rang I grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her along to our first lesson, music.

We sat down in our assigned seats and waited for our teachers next instructions.

"Class today we will be looking at group and solo work, whoever chose to be in a group last week will do solos and whoever chose solos will do group work today, understand? Now please don't waste any time "

I nodded and contemplated my choices. Last week I chose to do a solo, so did Y/N and Yoongi. However Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin decided to be in a group last week.

So my options for a group are Y/N and Yoongi. Although Yoongi is not in today we can still incorporate him into the song.

Okay great!

I told Y/N the plan.

"our group could be you, Yoongi and myself"

"Yeah that's fine, let's sta..!"

"Hey can I work with you?"

Y/N and I both looked up and saw a smiling bunny, eyeing our actions.

"Of course Kookie" Y/N replied, I smiled at the boy too as he thanked Y/N quietly.

Jungkook P/O/V 

Ew don't look at me you fucktard, I wince.

I'm only in this group for Y/N's sake and.. so I can get your phone.

"So what do you prefer? Singing? Rapping? Producing?" Y/N asked me.

I snapped out of my day dream and hastily thought of an answer.

"I prefer singing, although i can rap. I also like producing but it's not my best quality" I replied, toning down just about everything.

I mean my voice was a gift from the gods, my rapping skills are basically on a professional level and I'm a born producer.

"Great!" Y/N clapped cutely.

"I'll go grab a laptop, Hoseok can you go get some paper please?"

"Of course baby" He replied, wondering off to collect what we needed.

Ugh.

I am disgusted.

However let's get down to business to destroy this fucks life. I looked under the desk and dragged his bag over towards me.

Quickly now...

I checked the big pocket first and unfortunately found nothing, small pocket...?

Nothing?!

I moved his bag back to its original place and went back to sitting casually. This means he must have his phone on him..

The pair returned shortly and sat down.

Ugh come on Jungkook you need to think of some thing right now while you have the chance.

"Anything wrong Jungkook?"

"Yes actually, can I use your phone for a second? I desperately need to call my parents but I think I've lost my phone"

Hoseok rummaged through his pockets and grabbed his phone.

"Of course you can" he smiled.

Sheesh too naive..

"Miss I need to call my parents" I said, catching the attention of some students.

"Okay, but do it quickly please" I nodded and walked out of the class towards the toilets.

Oh Hoseok, you're screwed.

Word count:894

AN: BOI 5K r u kIdDiNg me thank you.
Also an update, I was editing this chapter and realised we already hit 6K!!!!

So thank you loves 💞