二十二

Y/N P/O/V
My eyes fluttered open, laid behind me, my boyfriend was hugging me tightly. I laughed at his insanely adorable face, giving his cheek a little squish. I wriggled out of his tight hold and crept out of my room, trying my hardest not to wake him.

I started walking down the corridor, hearing a faint sound of squealing coming from my brothers room.

I wonder if he's told Jungkook about his feelings yet? I have no clue what Jungkook's sexuality  is but I just hope Jimin doesn't get hurt...

Shaking the thought off I made my way down stairs only to be greeted with the mess from the party last night.

Great! I forgot about that... Mum is gonna kill us.

To the left I saw the boys sleeping soundly in the living area, how cute.

I smiled at the scene and continued my way over to the kitchen to begin a 'mini cleanup'

I sighed placing a paper cup in the bin. Only about 200 to go..

"Need some help with that?"

My head jerked towards my side to see Jin holding some rubbish in his hands, laughing at my shocked expression.

"Oi you little-"
"You scared the living daylight out of me" I screeched.

"Don't be so dramatic" He sad, taking the cups from me, signaling me to sit down as he would take over cleaning up.

"Since you hosted such an amazing party, I might as well clean up a proportion of the house and make you breakfast"

"But you don't have to make me breakfast-"

"Yes I do, now stop complaining" I nodded and just decided to let myself relax. I am pretty tired anyway.

Jin quickly poured me some juice and served it in front of me.

I smiled, showing my appreciation, I  looked towards the living room, seeing the dead like Taehyung, knocked out on the sofa.

"So where's everyone?"

"Well Taehyungs-    over on the sofa"
"I think Joonie and Jungkook left earlier"
"And well you know where Hoseok is" He said, winking at me.

"Ew, I would never" ... even though I totally would. 

"Sure" Jin replied, extending his 'e' to the very fullest.

I chucked at his cruel mockery and carried on drinking my juice.

"So how's you and Joonie?" I asked, staring out of the window.

"It's good, what else is there to friendship?"

Hm friendship? Yeah right, you are not fooling me.

"Oh okay whatever you say"

I left it a few seconds before Jin spun around bolting towards me.

"I mean-

HES JUST SO CUTE ISN'T HE?!?!

Am I really that obvious??"

I smiled softly and just nodded,

"You guys are perfect for each other" I whispered.

We stayed silent for a bit and just admired life and the way everything was planning out for us.

I rested my head on the table, resting my eyes for a second before...

"HELLO?" I jumped seeing a sleepy Tae in front of me, dangling my phone beside me.

"Your stupid phone woke me up with all its buzzing!" He handed me phone and stomped back over towards the couch and just flopped onto his belly.

Well that was- strange to say the least?

I opened my phone and almost choked at shock of how many messages I had gotten.

I'm not ever this popular!

I scrolled to the top and the most recent one being Jungkooks.

I tapped the message and just saw the words,
'Check Hoseoks Instagram'

Now from seeing about 50 messages with all the same request I shakily pressed on Hoseoks account.

I don't understand..?

I tapped his most recent post and-

...

My heart shattered into a million pieces, it couldn't be?

AN: yes I finally updated, I am alive.

I wonder if anyone will actually read this new chapter lol.

I do feel really bad for not writing for 2 months but I did not feel motivated whatsoever and I think that it was started to show. My chapters started getting shorter and I believe that my writing quality decreased a lot.

Now that I'm back and fReSh I'm going to heavily re-edit those chapters and start updating more frequently :)

I also want to say a massive Thankyou for those of you who still supported my book whilst I'd been gone and I was so shook that it hit 100k.. like wow

However before I rewrite a whole entire story,

Until next time :) ily