十八

3rd person P/O/V

-the day of the party-

Students and teachers started to flood into the cafeteria, all eager to eat some food.

As usual the squad sat together.

Or you could call it the new squad. Which one member had left and another had joined.

As today was the end of term party everyone was pretty excited, well especially Jungkook.

For him this was day he could finally crush Hoseok. Destroy him and make sure he would never catch that bitch smiling again. This was the day that all his hard work would finally pay off.

Y/N would be closer than ever to him.

"Jimin do you think mum will have the cakes ready?"

"Ah Jimin will dad even help put up any decorations?!"

"Hoseok do you think the party will be a disaster?"

"Oh no... I forgot to set up the speakers!!"

"I'm not even going to be able to prepare the party in time!!"

The boys chuckled as Y/N had a mental breakdown, worrying about the stupidest of things.

"Y/N shut the fuck up for once" Jimin cackled, making fun of his stressed sister.

Jungkook snapped up to look at Jimin after he had spoken to his Y/N. Completely stressing her out more.

Jungkook thought that Jimin just needed to know his own place and..

"Shut the fuck up" Jungkook snarled, gritting his teeth.

He'd only realized what he had done when he saw the shocked faces stare towards him.

"I was joking.." He muttered. Fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh haha baby boy, I suggest you don't do it again" Jimin joked, causing Jungkook to gag.

The bell rang luckily diffusing the awkwardness and everyone started to pack up, getting ready to leave to their designated classrooms.

"Well I'll see you all later!" Y/N smiled, trying to compose herself.

She then walked off with Hoseok to their shared lesson.

The same went to  Taehyung and Jimin who left for maths, Jin who left for cooking class.

That left the pair that never really spoke.

Jungkook and Namjoon.

The tension was high as they both weren't stupid. Namjoon knew something was not right with Jungkook.

Something that Jungkook was scared Namjoon would find out.

With Namjoon knowing, his plan might fall apart. That could not happen. However it was too late to just 'get rid of him' like Yoongi.

Jungkook took a deep breath and went to walk to his lesson, Only to be stopped by the hand on his shoulder.

"I know that it wasn't a joke"

Straight after, Namjoon left, leaving Jungkook in a state of shock.

Everything would be alright.. wouldn't it?

Word count:511
AN: I'm so sorry that I forgot to say thank you for 20k reads and 1k votes. It seriously means a lot. However now I need to say another thank you for 28k reads!! I feel so fortunate that you guys choose to read my book. I think in the meantime I'll reply to some comments and I'm hoping that today will be a double update. So look forward to another chapter later!