Jungkook P/O/V

After the weekend I'd already conjured a plan.

A plan to get Hoseok out of the picture.

Well ideally out of Y/N's life at least.

So what I'm planning on doing is to exploit Y/N but making it look like Hoseok did it. Trust is very important in relationships, so if i can break that down it might just work.

So for example I'll set up a camera, record Y/N undressing and post it on Hoseok's social media.

However there's still a lot of ground work to do such as set up cameras, get the two together for a night and get Hoseoks social media passwords.

But I won't let a challenge pass without a fight.

Right.
First step.
Organise a party.

"Y/N"

Quickly she turned around and nodded, her glasses falling slightly.

"So I was thinking after the last party at Hoseok's was such a hit someone should host an end of term party, I mean I would do it myself but my house is being refurbished so I asked the next person on my mind and that was you"

Y/N nodded and looked out the window, obviously thinking about the offer.

"You know what? I'll ask my parents about it because that sounds like a great idea! Thanks kookie!"

I smiled widely at her then looked back down towards my work, the same smile plastered on my face.

Step one complete.         :)

The class continued to work until the end of the lesson and then once the bell had rung everyone left to go find their friends.

Well except for me, I still don't believe in having fake friends.

Instead of studying today I've planned to just eat my lunch in the cafeteria, meaning I can also check up on Y/N.

I walked in to the hall and searched for an empty table but to my disliking the room was pretty packed today.

"Kookie!"

Y/N?!

I looked up towards a table in the far corner which had the one and only angel. Shining in their glory.

"Come sit with us"

An invitation to sit with Y/N?

Of course! Why wouldn't I agree.

Well that's what I thought until I reached the table and noticed my 'favourite people'

Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok.

Not to mention their whole shitty squad including, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi.

I've heard of them before.

More like heard their 'fan girls' gossip and squeal about them.

Ugh why would Y/N like them, they're all full of themselves.

I awkwardly smiled and took a seat next to Yoongi, he looked like someone who wouldn't bother me.

"Aw 'Kookie' is it?  you could of sat on my lap"

I glared up towards Jimin who was smirking right back at me.

"Thanks but no thanks"

"And my name is Jungkook" I muttered bitterly.

Only Y/N can call me Kookie you dumb ass.

"I'm sorry kookie my brother is just a wild gay" Y/N chuckled, hitting Jimins head.

Wait Brother?

At first I had thought Jimin liked her...

But, of course.

His name is fucking Park Jimin for crying out loud.

Park jimin and Park Y/N. I feel like an idiot. 

Well at least I won't have to worry about Jimin.

I laughed it off and opened up my lunch box.

"So guys kookie suggested that someone should host an end of term party, that person being me"

Y/N smiled and looked at the boys, waiting for a reply.

"Sounds great Y/N" Taehyung replied.

"Yeah!" Cheered Jin.

Okay, okay, good. Everyone agrees.

"So I was thinking this Friday, everyone should come around mine to help me plan"

"Will there be food?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course"

"Kookie you're invited to my house too if you're free to help plan"

I looked up an nodded, blushing from the amount of attention I was getting from Y/N today.

However I really was happy.

Going to Y/N's house gave me the perfect opportunity to install some hidden cameras.

It's like Y/N wants this to happen.

Wants to be mine.

Word count:671