二十一

Jungkook P/O/V

I opened my eyes and looked around at my messy surroundings.

That party was so wild...

I ended up drinking for the first time and I believe I'm extremely hung over. My head hurts so much

..god.

On the sofa across from me lay Jin, I rolled over to my other side and the feeling of strong hands roamed over my body.

"MmM jungKoOkieee"

T-Taehyung....

I threw his hands off me and collapsed off the sofa.

Ew, why did my drunk self let that happen? Thank GOD our clothes are still on.

I sighed and looked towards the empty sofa beside jin.

Who was supposed to sleep there?

Hoseoks sleeping upstairs with Y/N..

Jimins sleeping upstairs in his room...

Yoongis at my house so...

NAMJOON

Okay where is that cunt? He can't ruin this.. not now! I should not have got so carried away yesterday!!

You're just over thinking it Jungkook, he's probably already gone home. He's boring and fake anyway.

I stood up and walked out to the kitchen, gulping down a nearby glass of water. My eyes grazed the clock that hung on the wall, 7:00 AM

I think I should post the video at 9:00 so more of his fan girls are awake.

I opened up their fridge and skimmed through various food selections.

I think I'll stay with something simple like bacon sandwiches.

I placed the frying pan on the hob and poured in some oil, making sure it evenly coated the pan.

Each slice of bacon sizzled and bubbled, creating a delicious, meaty smell.

My belly grumbled violently.

"Ugh I'm so hungry" I mumbled, taking the bacon from the pan and placing it on my plate.

"Where the fuck do they keeps their bread?!"

What's a bacon sandwich without flipping bread?

"Right there baby"

What?

I looked around and saw jimin pointing to a shelf above me. He smiled widely and tiptoed up trying to grab the packet.

Haha he's not even tall enough to reach it.

Little hoe.

I stood behind him, pressing my chest against his back, pulling the bread from his reach.

"Thanks daddy" I whispered in his ear, licking it in the process.

I noticed him shiver, a small squeak leaving his lips.

Maybe now he'll leave me alone while he's beating his meat.

I spun around and got two slices of bread out from the packet, placing the bacon inside. I don't have enough time for butter. I'm too hungry.

I sat down at the table and began to eat, looking at Jimin who was still in the corner off the kitchen.

"You can leave now" i said, taking another bite of the sandwich.

"No, it's my kitchen anyway" he mumbled.

It was quiet for a moment until he spoke up again.

"So you're gay?" He asked.

"HA" I spat, wheezing from his sudden question.

"W-what?" Jimin asked, turning red.

"Leave baby, I'll explain later" I said, unbothered.

He doesn't interest me, his sister does.

He ran off his blush still prominent in the distance.

Ah he's a weird one. As if I would ever be interested in him. Ew.

I took my plate to the sink and dumped it in there. It's not my house so I don't have to clean it.

Jungkook logic.

I stuck my hand in my pocket and searched around for my phone.

I felt the outline and pulled it out, checking the time.

7:45 am

ugh this shits boring, I can't wait until 9 so let's just do it.

I clicked the footage from last night and saw y/n and Hoseok enter, both clearly drunk.

They better not fuck I swear to god.

I skipped another 10 minutes and saw Hoseok and Y/N undressing for bed.

Bingo!

I zoomed in on y/n and admired their beautiful body, i couldn't wait to claim it.

After editing the video I went straight to Hoseoks Instagram account.

Time to ruin your life.

I wish I could stay to see his face but my fine ass ain't got time for that. I got to go get ready to be there to comfort sweet broken Y/N. Then she will finally understand I'm what she needs.

3rd person
And just like that he left, slamming the door behind him.
Today was going to be very eventful ..

AN: wow I feel like I haven't updated for years
:(((( I'm sorry 💘🤧🤧

I wish I could express how grateful I am for 50k because it really means so much. I love all of you for reading my work, it means the world.

Ily all 💘 bai