Jungkook P/O/V

It's Friday and i'm currently stood alone at that red haired guys shit party. I mean I shouldn't even be here, no one wants me here, not even Y/N.

But that will change because soon she will realise how much i look out for her.

How much I care.

The only reason i'm here is because of her. Boys get frisky so i need to look out for her.
My only purpose is for her.

I took a sip of my banana milk and walked around the house, music booming. I searched for somewhere quiet so I made my way to the stairs, surely no one would be up there...

I turned to the left and saw an open room accompanied with a balcony. I took a seat on the chair and breathed in the fresh air, sighing in frustration.

3rd person P/O/V
Down stairs, the main host Hoseok was competing in a mini dance battle with Y/N. Hoseok doing his iconic robotic moves and Y/N clumsily trying to mirror him to the beat of the song. Their classmates hyping them up.

Y/N span around and crossed their arms, waiting for Hoseok to take his turn but instead he ran right up to Y/N, slung them over his shoulder and ran up the stairs, earning whistles from the audience.

Giggles and shouts we're heard from Y/N as Hoseok threw them on the bed.

Definitely catching the attention of someone...

Unwanted.

"Stop tickling me!"

Hoseok eventually stopped and calmed down, letting his hand rest on Y/N's thighs. They both sighed and looked out over the night sky, the calm atmosphere absorbing them.

This was definitely the right moment.

"Hey urm Y/N..."

"Yes Hoseok?" 

"I need to confess something"

"Go on"

The boy sighed and walked over to his bed side, grabbing the bracelet and tulips out of his draw.

The time was now.

"I've wanted to say this for a while now. That everyday I like you more and more, not just as a friend but as something even more. You're everything I want in a partner and more and I know this is quick but I couldn't wait much longer and I was scared someone else would like you and ..!"

Hoseok was cut off and indulged with the lips of his new lover. Y/N.

A special moment for them both but maybe not if only they knew someone was watching them the whole time.

Word count: 407