Jungkook P/O/V

Ok.... so if I'm correct I only have one more topic left from chemistry to cover and then I've studied the whole curriculum.

Right I really need to get to the library...

"Ouch"

A sudden bump led to me falling over on my ass, dropping all my books.

Wow whoever this is... they're dead.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! Let me help you up"

After hearing the familiar voice I looked up at the hand belonging to the one and only,

Y/N.

Oh my god they are so much more beautiful up close.

Snap out of it Jeon.

I took her hand, dusted my self off and took my books from her hands.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, I wasn't looking where I was going and now I'll repay you. I promise."

I gulped, stunned at the fact she knew my name, knew I existed.

"Y-you know my n-name?" I asked, stuttering like a bitch.

"Of course! Anyone friends with Hoseok is a friend of mine" she smiled.

"Right"

The fuck would I be friends with that red haired, steel your girl, panini head? However if it's benefiting me, great!

"Hey to make it up to you let's go get some ice cream and get to know each other. I haven't really ever got to talk to you before. How does that sound?"

Well of fucking course. Finally noticing me after I have taken so much time to look out for you.

Who cares if I have to study.

My grades can shove it...well just for today.

"Yeah sure, sounds good"

3rd person P/O/V

The two teens walked side by side over to the ice cream parlour, ordering some mint and chocolate sundaes. As the pair sat down the awkward atmosphere settled in...

"Hey so why were you rushing to the library anyway?" Y/N asked, looking at Jungkook.

He paused for a second then looked up, making eye contact.

"Well my scores were dropping and my parents ended up finding out so yeah... I was studying"

Y/N nodded and the two continued to small talk and eat, just enjoying one and others company.

"Hey it's been really great to finally get to know you a little, here's my number,make sure to text me later so i can save your number too!"

Jungkook took the piece of paper and stuffed it in his pocket.

Y/N smiled and waved, walking over to the bus stop.

"Bye kookie!"

And with that she left. Just like that.

Jungkook P/O/V

I guess my name is kookie now.

I like it. It has a ring to it.

Well especially when Y/N says it.

Oh god I really wish Hoseok was not in the picture. If he wasn't around then i could really see me and Y/N getting close.

I don't like to admit these things but i think... y/n may have a secret admirer.

and that admirer may be me.

Well it's just a thought. But one thing I do know for sure is that I won't be washing these hands.

They have been touched by a god.

Word count:515